CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44
• The Yule Ball •

George's POV

"So who are you coming with?" I asked Fred.

We are still at our room fixing ourselves. Fred kept quiet as we put on our dress robes. I have a hint what he was thinking but I don't want him to think I'm meddling with what's happening.

"Did you ask Natela?" I asked again. Fred sighed and threw himself on his bed.

"No. She won't talk to me" he said. "I'll just go alone rather than ask random girls down there. I just want to see her have fun then I'm fine. Do you think she has a date?"

"I don't think so. Sapphy said she'll go alone"

"I badly want to talk to her"

"Then what's bugging you? Talk to her mate" I said. "That's not the thick-faced Fred I know. Have some balls and talk to her. I'lk ask Sapphire to just stay here for the night. Then you go at their room and fix this"

"Thanks baby brother" Fred chuckled.

"Shut up" I laughed, walking out of our room.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

I'm at the common room waiting for Sapphire. The Ball was about to start in about an hour but I heard from one of the students that The Great Hall wad already packed with students from different schools.

By the way, Fred said he'll just go down when the party already started. If Natela won't talk to him then he'll just go there for the food and drinks.

I miss my twin so much.

"You won't come down yet George?" Lee asked.

"I'll wait for Sapphire" I grinned. "You go first mate"

Then after Lee came out from the common room, Katie walked towards me smiling sweetly.

"Hi George" she greeted. I nodded at her as a sign of response. I'm still mad at her for kissing me without a reason.

"You like my dress?" she asked.

"It's fine" I answered sternly. Katie sighed and held my hand.

"Look George, I really am sorry about what happened" she cried. "But I liked it. The kiss. George I like it"

"You kissed me Katie. I didn't kiss you back" I scowled. "There's a difference there. So stop telling others we kissed when infact we didn't"

Katie looked shocked with what I've said.

"You think I won't know?" I smirked. "Spreading shits on our year that we kissed after I invited you on our house? We both know that's some shit Katie. Stop it"

"George no listen!"

"No Katie! You stop! Stop spreading things that will make Sapphire and I fight" I growled, trying to lower my voice.

"That's right Katie. Stop pushing yourself with my boyfriend!

Katie and I looked stunned as we looked back seeing Sapphire, wearing a stunning black two-piece gown reavealing her toned stomach. Beside her is Natela in a bright red silk gown.