CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29
• The Movie Night  •

Sapphire's POV

It's saturday today, it means it's the day i'll get to bond with the girls, ONLY. So less George, Fred, Ron and Harry.

Three days, it's been three days since I've got these hickeys from George and up until now it is still visible. That's how hard he sucked and licked my neck. I'm telling you, you don't want to experience that.

But I liked it so... Nevermind.

I will try to seduce him without even trying, and knowing George, he will easily give in. Let's see George. This is for the hickeys you got me. And because of that hickeys, I have to let down my hair all day and wake up early to put on a lot of concealer. I hate this!

"You ready Saph?" Natela asked me while fixing her cute flowy light blue dress. I smiled looking at her and nodded.

So I wore the other dress my Aunt gave me this Christmas. It's a tight green satin dress that literally hugs my body. It's  so tight it shows my curves. I looked at the mirror and I can't help but to smirk. I can't wait to see George today and see his reaction.

"Let's go down" I told Natela as I wore my white stilettoes.

We walked down to the common room and immediately saw the gang waiting for us. Hermione and Ginny were also wearing a dresses and heels. I'm so excited too see what Hermione prepared for us today.

I turned my gaze to George who's now staring at me, his eyes pooling with lust and admiration. That's it!

"Can we just stay here?" he whispered on my ear as he hugged my waist.

I pushed him off of me and walked beside Ginny. I clung my arms on her and winked at George smirking like an evil. I muttered 'no' which made him frown.

"We'll go now boys. Enjoy your day" Hermione said and we all started walking away from them. I had a final look at George and see him frowning and pouting.

What a baby!

"I'm so excited" Hermione shrieked as she leads us to where we are going.

Five minutes of walking and we finally stopped, looking at an empty wall. Ginny, Nat and I faced each other looking very curious.

"Are you ready gals?" Hermione asked us.

Ginny, Nat and I looked at each other with curiosity plastered on each others faces.

"You sure about this Mione?" Natela asked.

Hermione just giggled then later on, a big door appeared infront of us. Oh my god! Why didn't I knew about this before?

We walked inside the room and all of us yelled 'wow' when we've saw what was inside. This is so amazing, how can Hermione prepare all of this? The room is so huge and it literally looks like a theater room.

"So gals, this is what we call the room of requirements, this room will provide us what we badly need at the moment. And here you go" Hermione stated.

The room has an enormous theater screen, just like the muggles use to watch movies, four large comfty sofas filled with soft feathery pillows. And a lots of food and desserts. This will be so much fun.