CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14
• The Café •

Sapphire's POV

It's Saturday today, meaning it's Hogsmeade day. I'm so excited because it will be my first time going there. You know, I don't feel like going there before, but now I have Natela and the twins. I can't stop smiling so much. And the café that Nat's talking about? That made me much more excited.

Right after Natela and I woke up, we immediately took a shower and fix ourselves. I wore a white off-shoulder cropped top, high waisted black shorts, and a simple white sneakers. While Natela wore a floral pale pink dress and a white sneakers.

I'm already done, but Nat is still putting on a makeup. She really has a talent on this stuff, and all I know is how to put on a lip shits. That's it, I looked pale and she looks glowing.

We went downstairs and immediately saw the twins laughing by the fireplace. Fred looked at us and smiled when he saw Natela, I am so happy for them, I hope Fred will take her seriously because he is known in this school as a fuck boy. Well, both of them tho.

"You look pretty love. Can we just stay in our dorm?" Fred asked Nat and she just blushed and smacked Fred in the chest, he just laughed and winked at her.

"Hey" George called my attention when I focused on the two. They look so cute to watch. I smiled at George and grabbed his hand.

"Your clothes are too revealing Sapphy" he said frowning.

"And so? Is that an issue now?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"Not really love, but you're making him hard" he whispered on my ear while looking down on his thing, and yep, it really is hard right now.

"Stop being horny George. Calm your dick and let's go" I whispered back at him and pinched him in his arm. He muttered 'ouch'.

"Are you two just going to fuck here or what? You coming with us?" Fred suddenly talked behind us smirking.

"What the fuck ever mate. Let's go" George answered then pulled me out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natela and I are now strolling at Hogsmeade; it's true about what they said, it's beautiful here. We're walking while holding hands, and I can't help but to smile like a kid who's first time going in an amusement park. I probably looked like an idiot right now but I didn't care. By the way, the twins said they will buy something in the joke shop they're talking about.

"It's so amazing here Nat. I'm glad you invited me here" I told Natela smiling. She just laughed and rested her head on my shoulders.

We are walking on our way to the Café she's talking about, and when we finally arrived, I can't help but to be amazed by how beautiful it looks like.

"Wow"
"Wow"

We both said in unison that made us laugh.

We entered the café and immediately found a seat. There's not too much people here, maybe because no one can still beat The Three Broomsticks from being a hit. I looked around and I'm still so amazed. I breathed slowly and the smell of the coffee lingered on my nose. God! It smells so good; I want to live here.