CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37
• With Potter and King •

Sapphire's POV

2 weeks.

We've been in the Grimmauld Place for two weeks and I already felt kinda bored. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed being with my Aunt and Sirius and of course Harry and Natela but we just do the same things all over for the whole week.

Wake up. Eat breakfast. Help Aunt for Lunch. Eat Lunch. Bond and Talk for hours. Help Aunt for Dinner. Eat Dinner. Bond and Talk for hours. Shower. Sleep.

And do the same thing again tomorrow.

Harry and I kept on asking Sirius if we can go out and have a stroll but he doesn't want to and he already let us stay at the burrow, might as well bond with them for the whole month. Sirius is getting stricter and stricter.

"I want to sneak out and go to the mall" Harry muttered, staring at the ceiling, lying on the couch at the living room.

Harry, Natela and I are currently on the living room. We just finished eating lunch and my Aunt and Sirius  immediately went upstairs without saying anything to us. What the heck will they do there? Play chess? Play rock, paper and scissors? They're sneaky as hell.

"Sirius will go mad. If it's just my Aunt, she will let us go" I said sighing as I lay on the floor.

"I want to go out" Natela cried.

"We should go now" Harry said in a dignified manner. "Sirius won't know since he won't come out before dinner. And if he does, who cares?"

"You are one heck of a wicked child Potter" I said chuckling. "So are you up for it Nat?" I asked.

"Fuck yes" Nat said smiling sweetly.

"It really is weird hearing you cuss" I told Natela laughing.

"I'll just take a quick shower and we'll meet here. Let's just be quick" Harry said as he walked upstairs.

Natela and I also went upstairs and had a quick shower. I think Harry used the bathroom on his assigned bedroom. Lucky him. While Natela and I took turn to have a shower. Natela first then me.

Natela wore a dress (of course) and I wore black sweatpants and plain white shirt. We both wear the sneakers that we bought last christmas break. We immediately saw Harry waiting for us downstairs.

"Ready?" Harry asked quietly.

Natela and I nodded as we all walked to the door silently. Good thing Sirius and Aunt were too busy with their thing. Not sure what they're doing but I'm glad they are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only a half an hour spent, we arrived at the mall near Grimmauld.

We're now at a clothing store. Not sure why we went here but our feet did.

"What do you think Ginny will like? Red? or Pink?" Harry asked me while looking at the two blouses he's holding.

"You like Ginny?" I asked. Harry looked shocked for a second but gets back from his character.

"Just asking" he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"You're not a good liar Potter" I laughed. Harry then rolled his eyes at me and muttered 'fine'.

"I like her okay? But I'm not sure if she likes me back. There's a lot of guys who like her. She's pretty and funny. Ginny is like the girl every guy likes" Harry sighed. "She's good at everything"