CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 36
• What's the Plan? •

Sapphire's POV

Finally, the school year ends.

I'm so excited to go back home and spend time with my beloved Aunt Luisa and Sirius Black, my Aunt's friend. That's what they say but I kinda doubt that. My Aunt sent me a letter last night saying that we'll still be staying at Grimmauld Place with Sirius since he's all alone and he wants someone to be with him all the time.

Reasons. I know they've been shagging. That playful Sirius Black. I sometimes heard moans and groans on his room and my Aunt was no where to be found. She's inside I swear. Haven't they learned about 'muffliato'?

Natela and I have already packed our clothes and stuff because later on, we'll be heading to the train station to go home. My favorite time of the year.

"I don't want to go home" Nat said sounding very unhappy and down.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"I'll be alone again you know" Natela sighed.

"Do you want to stay with us again? At Grimmauld Place? I bet Aunt and Sirius will be glad about it" I asked her while wiggling my brows.

She still haven't said yes but I already feel excited to spend my summer with Natela.

"That would be great" Nat said excitedly but she went looking down again. "But are you sure Aunt Luisa and Sirius will be fine with it?'

"We'll ask them later. Besides, Sirius will be the one to fetch me later" I winked.

Natela and I went down to the common room to wait for the twins and the four younger ones so we can all walk together to the train station.

"Enjoy your summer Sapphire" Katie smiled as she and Angelina walked out of the common room bringing their luggages.

"I will" I smiled back.

I don't have an idea if that smile Katie gave was sincere or sarcastic. It made me overthink for a bit but I don't want to stress myself anymore so I just ignored it.

"Is she sincere about that or just into something?" Nat asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

I don't care about Katie anymore. The important thing is George and I are finally okay and the problems we've had are now settled. And come to think of it, because of that problem, I've gained a friend; Cedric Diggory.

All of us ; including Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny were finally inside the train looking for empty compartments. The golden trio looked for their own and Ginny went inside the compartment with some of her friends. That leaves me with Natela and the twins.

"Hey git! Can I have the whole compartment with Natela only?" Fred asked George grinning. "I'll just show her something"

"What? Your dick?" George scowled but Fred just laughed and punched his arm lightly.

"What's with the face? Not unless you want Sapphire to see it too?" Fred laughed.

Fred and his dirty mind.

"Shut up. We'll take the very end" George said and then pulled me away from the two. Natela and I waved at each other looking very oppressed. Fred is kinda too possessive with Natela.

"What do you think Fred will show her?" I asked as we both sat down, facing each other.

"You don't want to know" George smirked.