CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4
• The Little Girl •

George's POV

It's been a month since my last encounter with Sapphire. I wanted to talk to her but I noticed that she kept on avoiding me every time we see each other. I really am getting worried cause I noticed that she is getting kind of skinny. I know it is kind of creepy but guess what? I don't care.

Today we're having charms class and I won't deny that I'm excited to see her. I hope we'll sit next to each other or just near her.

"You okay mate?" my twin asked me furrowing his brows.

"Of course, mate! Just wondering why Sapphire is still not here." I assured him with a smile but he just scoffed.

"Oh come on man! You're fucking whipped. Don't be a pussy and just ask her out. Or just snog her!" Fred told me wiggling his eyebrows.

Fucking git!

"You know I can't man! She's different and she's obviously avoiding me."

"Just work your charms Georgie boy. You know you can fucking do it. You're just being a cunt." Fred told me then ruffled my hair.

I was about to talk back to Freddie when I saw Sapphire come inside the room. Oh fuck she looks good in that ponytail! Let's talk about that jawline. I don't want to sound like a horny teenager but that fucking looks sexy. Fuck this!

"Here she comes mate!" Fred teasingly whispered in my ear.

"I know, asshat! Shut up!" I whispered back.

I pretended listening at Professor Flitwick's lesson but for the whole time, I was busy writing her some letters. I made  three for today. I wanted to just walk straight to Sapphire and tell her I miss her but that would obviously going to surprise her.

After the class, she left immediately, obviously avoiding us, especially me. I left my brother and followed her secretly. I saw her get inside the library. This is great! I walked straight in the very corner and sat at the darkest seat in the library so she won't see me. I want to laugh at myself with what I'm doing.

"Oi! Psst!"

If it wasn't my lucky day! I laughed at that taught. I saw this first year student heading towards Sapphire's seat. The first year boy turned to me looking shocked.

"Ah-m a-are you ta-talking to m-me?" he said pointing at himself.

"Of course boy! Come here! Give this letter to that girl--" I said pointing at Sapphire who's reading a book.

"-- then if she asked who's this from, tell her you don't know the name and the face cos I'm wearing a lion mask. Get it?" the guy looks at me looking very worried but when I gave him two galleons, his world suddenly light up and immediately walked straight to my Sapphire.

My Sapphire? Really George?! She doesn't even talk to you. I thought to myself and just sighed.

I looked at what's happening and I can't help but to smile. Sapphire's face looks fucking cute with that confused expression. I mean look at that brows.

I wanted to laugh when she stood up and starts to look around. I hope she won't see me. She looks like an idiot but pretty. A pretty idiot.