CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30
• The Bell •

Sapphire's POV

The month of February came by, the month I hated the most I must say. But right now, I don't know why but I feel excited and happy that this month finally arrives.

"Saph? Have you seen Fred?" Nat asked beside me.

By the way, we're currently at the library right now with Hermione and we're all doing our assignments. Hermione said she left Harry and Ron because she's tired of hearing them talking about Quidditch.

"Nope. I haven't seen him since after breakfast. Maybe they're practicing for Quidditch? I haven't seen George too." I told her sounding kinda disappointed.

I heard Nat heaved a loud sigh before turning back on doing her assignment.

"We'll see later at charms Nat. Don't worry" I told her then gets back at working on my assignment.

"I actually saw the two of them on the courtyard with Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell. I'm sorry I didn't answer you guys earlier, I'm way too focused on finishing these essays" Hermione suddenly butted in looking worried.

Natela and I looked at each other. Should I be worried? I guess not.

"Katie has a huge crush on George Sapphy. Thought you ought to know" Hermione said.

"And Angelina is Fred's ex-girlfriend" she continued.

Whatever, why would I be worried? It's just a crush and I bet Katie is nice? Right?

And George is not my boyfriend. The thought of that makes my stomach churn.

George is not mine.

And I have no rights to be jealous.

The time comes and it's now our charms class. Natela and I walks fast so we won't be late. I actually expected that Fred and George will already be there but I was wrong.

Natela and I sat on our usual place, at the back of the classroom. There's still no much students inside, I guess we're kinda early for the class. I just read some book to lessen the boredom I'm feeling.

"They're here" Natela suddenly whispered on my ear.

I looked back and saw George and Fred with Angelina and Katie laughing while entering the classroom. I frowned and gets back on reading, I don't want to see his face, I don't want him to see me feeling this way.

I'm irritated.

"Hi girls" Fred said as she sat next to Nat and George beside me.

"Hi Sapphy" George whispered, pecking my cheek.

I didn't replied nor look at him and Fred. I just continued reading my book and not mind them.

"Hey, what is that?" George asked.

I ignored him.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

Ignored.

"Are you okay? Why sudden grumpy?"

Ignored.

I heard him sigh but, he continued asking me questions.

"Are you mad at me Sapphire? If I did something you didn't like I'm sorry okay, just tell me what is it" George said.

Still, I ignore him.

I'm so mad I can't stand hearing his voice, I can't even look at his face it made me shiver because of the anger.

"Hey George! Ahmm, I have something to tell you later. I'll just meet you at the common room"