CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 26
• The Arrival •

Sapphire's POV

The day finally arrives.

The day I hated the most.

The day I...

"Sappire sweetie? Are you excited to go back at Hogwarts?" my aunt asked smiling sweetly.

I frowned as I finished fixing myself to get back for school later.

"I think that won't happen Aunt, getting excited for school is impossible. The person I only know who feels happy getting back there is Hermione." I said.

"Don't be grumpy sweetie. It's early in the morning and we should go down now, they're all waiting for you" Aunt said helping me with my luggages.

We walked down to the living room and saw an ocean of red heads gathered around and of course there's also Hermione, Natela and Harry.

"Ready Saph?" Natela asked. I frowned and nodded my head.

We took a bus to get to the station and to the Platform 3/4. It only took us an hour to get there.

"Why so grumpy Saph?" Nat suddenly asked from beside me. I frowned and looked at George who was beside Fred laughing about I don't know what.

"I don't want to go back at Hogwarts Nat" I said.

"And why is that?"

"I don't like school Nat, you know that." I said still frowning.

We all said our goodbyes to our families then walked straight to the train to find an empty compartment. Lucky us, we immediately found one.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione got another empty compartment next to us while Ginny ran to her friends place.

"Stop frowning Sapphy" I looked at George who was now beside me trying to pull up a smile on my face. But it's definitely not working.

"Hey Sapphire! Can I have a favor?" Fred then asked as he rested his head on Natela's lap. They were sitting across us by the way.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I sleep on your dorm tonight? I mean let's exchange. Just for tonight" he said grinning playfully. I rolled my eyes and looked at George who's now trying to hold a smile.

"Because?" I asked raising my brows at Fred. I looked at Natela but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Because I want to?" Fred said that made me frown harder.

"Don't shag on my bed" I told them emphasizing every word while looking intently at Fred and Nat.

"We won't do it Sapphire" Natela said smiling sweetly while caressing Fred hair. I swear I saw Fred grimace as he looked at Nat.

"Don't mind them Marini" George said beside me.

I looked at him and rested my head on his shoulders.

"Sapphire?" George whispered softly.

"Yes?" I looked up at him.

"I missed you" he said softly.

I smiled at him staring right into his eyes, then I gave him a light and soft kiss on his lips.

It was just supposed to be a short kiss but George grabbed my neck and kissed me deeper. I smiled between our kisses and responded with the same intensity.

"Fuck mate! Not infront of us!"

I chuckled on George's lips before letting go and to face the two infront of us.