CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25
• The Hide and Seek •

Sapphire's POV

It's been two hours since we all started drinking here in the living room and we already finished drinking the first bottle of firewhiskey Fred had.

"Let's play a game til we finish drinking the last bottle" Fred said smirking.

All of us looks so drunk right now, except for the twins, I'm pretty sure both of them were used to drinking alcohols.

Drunkard twins.

"What game Freddie?" George asked coolly.

"I can't think of any to be honest, any suggestions? I want a fun game." Fred said taking a look at all of us.

"Truth or dare?" Ginny asked.

Fred shook his head and grimaced, meaning he doesn't like it.

"Never have I ever?" Ron and Hermione said in unison. I noticed that their already red faces looked redder because of that. Hermione smiled a little and bowed her head.

"That's boring and I'll just lose" Fred said grimacing.

I looked at George who is scoffing beside me. I leaned onto him and whispered.

"Wahay would he woose?" I asked. Fuck!

George looked at me muffling a laugh then kissed my lips softly.

"Because that fucktard has already lots of experiences" he said while nuzzling my neck.

This feeling is not new to me but I feel very hot around George. I hate it cause were infront of everybody but I suddenly wanted to kiss him hard.

"George sshtop" I whispered then bit my lip. I don't know how long can I handle this if he won't stop seducing me.

"Okay" he said chuckling as he let go and wrapped an arm around my waist tightly.

"You're so choosy Fred, you don't like all the games we suggested. What the heck do you want to play? Hide and seek?" Natela said looking very pissed.

Ooohhh! Someone looks so so so so drunk right now. And not to mention her very red face and very red hair.

"Chill Ela" Fred said looking very shocked.
"But I like that. Hide and seek"

I looked again at George and it looks like he agreed with Fred, he's nodding his head while smirking. Fucking handsome shit!

"Alright! Hide and seek it is." Ginny said clapping her hands.

"Okay, brilliant" Harry said cheerfully.

"Before we start, let's have a rule first. No using of magic or even CLOAKS" Hermione said strictly emphasizing every words then take a look at Harry. Cloak? Really?

"But who will be the one to seek?" Ronald asked.

"Let's settle this okay? Since Fred suggested to play a game, then he should be the one to seek. Discussion done. Period" George said trying to muffle a laugh. We all looked at Fred and noticed his irritated face.