CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23
• The Bathroom •

Sapphire's POV

Dinner came and we're all gathered around the long table, we're all talking to each other like a huge family, which I will miss when we get back at school.

"So how was Harry?" Sirius asked Ronald, I just found out that Sirius Black is Harry Potter's godfather.

"He's fine Sirius, he said him and Hermione will come here to celebrate New year with us. Will that be okay?" Ronald asked looking at all of us.

"That would be great Ronald. The more the merrier, and there's still an empty room upstairs, you can share it with Harry" Sirius said.

Is that the room that George and I have the night with?

I turned my gaze to George who was beside me and saw him frowning, I asked him why but he just placed his hand on my exposed thigh.

"That was our place Sapphy. I'm annoyed" he said frowning.

"I believe that was Sirius Black's room George" I told him silently laughing.

"I mean that was our special place, then those two nuggets will sleep there. Unbelievable" he said, still frowning.

"Just keep eating George" I told him then removed his wandering hands from my thigh. I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes.

Moody George.

The whole family already finished eating so I volunteered washing the dishes. Molly finally said yes after bothering her with that for I don't know how long.

"Help her George" Molly then said pointing at me.

"I'm fine Molly. I can do this, but thank you anyways" I told her smiling.

"I insist." she said sweetly then left George and I in the kitchen.

I looked at George who was leaning in the table behind me.  I believe Molly told him to help me, but I thought he really won't. I mean c'mon, it's George.

"Just come upstairs to rest if you won't help me" I told him as I started washing the dishes.
These plates are making me dizzy, it's many tho.

"Nah, I'll just wait for you to finish" he said smirking, then sat on the table.

I just shrugged my shoulders then continued washing these plates. I never really expected him to help me.

I'm concentrating on these plates when I felt George's arms wrapped around me, he placed his chin on my shoulder and planted a light kiss on my neck.

"Did I already told you how big your ass is?" he said.

What the hell?

"George!" I said slapping his arms around me, he just muffled a laugh and kissed my cheek.

"I won't finish early if you keep on hugging me like that" I told him trying to unwrap his arms but instead, he hugged me tighter and started nuzzling my neck.