CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19
• The Exchange Gifts •

Sapphire's POV

I woke up alone in my own bed. I looked around and confirmed that I am really on my bedroom; also Ginny and Natela isn't around. Did I just dreamt about having the night with George? I abruptly stood up and I suddenly felt a huge pain down there, so I sat back down. Okay? So it's real?

I heard a knock outside the door so I slowly walked towards the door to open it. Fuck! It is really painful.

"Hey love. You okay now?"

When I opened the door, George's worried face is the first thing I saw. I wanted to punch him because of the pain but I wanted this and I chose this so I just nodded and grimaced.

"You really are bad when it comes to lying" he said while entering the door .

"I'm fine George, I swear" I told him with a smile but he just rolled his eyes and carried me to the bed.

"I'm really sorry Sapphire" he said as he nuzzled his face on my neck that made me giggle.

"Stop saying sorry George. We both liked this okay? I never told you to take off that cock inside me last night. So shut your ass and stop saying sorry" I told him while squinting my eyes, but this ass is just trying to muffle a laugh. What the heck is funny?

"What the hell is funny?" I asked him and smacked his arm.

"Nothing. It's just funny when you said the word cock and you're face looks very angry" he said chuckling, I rolled my eyes and rested my head in his shoulder.

"But seriously George, if I ever hear you say sorry again because it hurts down there, I'll never have sex with you again, like ever" I told him seriously and I felt him moved to show his frowning face.

"Are you serious about that?" he asked and I nodded.

"Let's go downstairs George. I'm fucking hungry" I told him and stood up but the pain strikes that made me flinch and grimace.

"Love" George said while supporting me.

"Shut up, George" he just sighed and kissed my forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night came and Sirius said that it's time for exchanging gifts. I felt kind of nervous; like what if they didn't liked the gifts I bought for them? And also, I haven't got any gifts for Mr. & Mrs. Weasley, Ginny and Ron. I feel bad and awful.

"I'll give you my gift before midnight Sapphy"

George whispered on my left ear as we sat beside each other. I looked at him and muttered 'me too'.

All of them already gave the gifts they bought to one another and I was the last one to give what I bought. I feel very ashamed that all the Weasleys have anything to give me and I don't. So this is the list of the gifts that I have received:

Mr&Mrs.Weasley : Knitted Sweater
Ronald Weasley : Candies
Ginny Weasley : Two shades of lippies
Sirius Black : Leather Jacket
Aunt Luisa : Two Satin dresses
Natela King : Set of Makeup and a picture of us
Fred Weasley : A picture of them (Him and George) when they were 5