CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22
• The Twin •

Sapphire's POV

27th of December, others including George went to the market to buy some stocks for this coming New year. I feel so excited to celebrate it with the whole family but also, we need to go back to hogwarts which I don't want to happen yet.

I was in my room all by myself, Ginny and Natela went with Molly, Aunt Luisa, and George in the market so I feel kinda lonely, which is new to me. I saw Fred and Ron in the living room playing chess, I wanted to bond with them but I know I'll just doze off because of the game, so I am now lying on my bed doing nothing but to stare at the ceiling.

I wish Natela and Ginny was here so I can have someone to talk to. I feel needy right now to be honest, I miss my girls and George. I hope they're coming back as soon as possible. I feel sleepy already when I heard a knock.

𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘. 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘. 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘

"Sapphire?"

Is that Fred?

"Come in" I half shouted so he can hear me.

Fred opened the door and walked straight on Ginny's bed. I asked him what he is doing here but he just shrugged his shoulders and rested his back on the headboard.

"Seriously Fred, I know you have something to tell me" I told him raising my brows but he just chuckled and hugged a pillow.

"Do you love George?" he suddenly asked out of the blue which made me nervous.

"What?"

"Shove it Sapphy. You're not deaf, I know you heard what I asked you" he said grinning.

"How about you Fred? What is Natela for you? Do you love her? Heck, do you even like her?" I snapped back at him scoffing.
I saw him blushed then gulped hard before looking straight at me.

"We're talking about you and George Sapphy. Answer me first. It will be our secret" he said then winked.
I sighed and played with my fingers before looking at him.

"Well, George is important for me Fred, and I'm scared that I'm feeling that way" I told him sighing.
I saw Fred furrowed his brows then raised the other one after.

"Why do you feel scared? Is he that terrible?" he asked.

"No, of course not. George is the sweetest, it's just that, I don't know what's really the thing between us Fred. That's why I feel scared."

"Is that the only reason you get scared?"

"No" I told him as I rested my back on the headboard.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm scared that he will leave me if he found someone better. I'm scared of getting left alone Fred"

"You still don't know George that well Sapphy" he said grinning.

"That git is obsessed with you Sapphy. He's my twin so I know how he looks at a girl. And I haven't seen him look at other girls the way he looks at you. Trust me Sapphy, I know my twin." he said seriously.