CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33
• Katie & George & Sapphire •

Sapphire's POV

I'm currently at the library doing some research for Potions with Cedric Diggory. I'm almost finished with mine and so was he.

Last night, I knew something's wrong with Katie Bell. She wasn't George's girlfriend, and he's not even courting her. My heart feels lighter since that moment but I still haven't got the guts to be with George since I kinda felt guilty that I didn't let him explain at the first place.

I'm not gonna lie. I missed him so much.

"So how was it? You look happier today" Cedric teased me which made me roll my eye.

"Katie is an ass Ced. Such a fucking liar" I told him grimacing. "She's so desperate to get George"

"So what about you and George? Why are you still not hanging out with him? With them to be exact" he said.

"I don't know really" I muttered. "Are you already sick of me?"

Cedric laughed and pinched both of my cheeks. I grimaced and swatted his hands before smacking his arm with a book beside me.

"So sick" he laughed.

"I never knew library is best place to date"

Cedric and I looked back and saw none other that Katie, of course. She's smiling sweetly at us and her arms were folded infront of her chest. What a sweetheart!

"Yes it really is the best place to date. Why don't you try it here? With your boyfriend George?" I told her smirking. I hope this dumb bitch will notice my sarcasm. "Or is he really your boyfriend?"

I heard Cedric beside me scoff trying to suppress a laugh which made Katie frown and raise her brows at the same time.

"George is mine Sapphire. Take note of that" she scowled.

I nodded grinning and placed my two thumbs up infront of her. I hope it annoys her more.

"Oh yeah. Just keep dreaming Katie. And if you'll excuse us, you're disturbing Cedric and I's date. Goodbye Katie" I smiled sweetly at her as I wave my hand.

Katie just left the library looking very annoyed while stomping her feet.

"I literally want to punch her face" I muttered frowning, looking at the book shelves infront of us.

"Hey! Don't be cruel stoney. That's mean and I won't let you do that" Cedric said. I grinned at him as I arrange my things on my bag.

"I didn't ask for your permission Cedric. I hope you heard that" I laughed.

Cedric again, as he always does, accompanied me to the Gryffindor's common room. I smiled at him waving till I can't see him from the hall anymore.

As I enter the room, I surprisingly saw George on the couch by the fireplace sitting and just staring at the fire. He doesn't look okay and he looks so bothered. I stared at him for I don't know how long and him still not noticing me.

Since he's all alone, I decided to talk to him and was about to start walking when I saw Katie walk down the stairs looking at George who's still staring at the fire while playing with his wand like a drumstick.

I don't want her to notice Katie first so I called his name loudly looking straight at him smirking. I noticed Katie stopped walking so I ran to George who's now smiling like an idiot standing, looking at me. I looked at Katie behind us, still smirking, and without saying anything, I pulled George's shirt and gave him an open-mouthed kiss.