CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2
The Detention •

Sapphire's POV

I'm still gripping Natela's wrist on our way to the hospital wing. I never noticed I was gripping it too tight because of the anger I am feeling towards the Slytherins and also for Professor Snape.

"Ouch Sapphire! You're holding me too tight." I worriedly looked at Nat.

"I'm sorry. I'm just too pissed right now I didn't notice"

"It's okay Sapphire. By the way, thank you for your help. It's my fault you got into detention, and also for your swollen face" she softly told me showing concern in her voice.

"No it's not yours. It's their fault. Now just shut up and let me take you to the wing." I gave her a little smile after saying that. She just gave me her sweetest smile after nodding in response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the hospital wing, Madame Pomfrey hurriedly walked towards us seeing Natela's face. She has a lot of bruises beside her eyes and lips. Seeing her face like this makes me want to smack all the snakes who did this to her.

"Take a rest, King. I'll go ahead for my detention now" 

"Okay. Thanks again Sapphire." I gave her a nod and a smile.

Before I got out of the hospital wing, I felt Madame Pomfrey  touched my hand. I looked at her and smiled a little.

"Hi Madame Pomfrey. I'm sorry for bothering you but I have to go now for my detention"

"How about your face dear? It looks swollen. Let me heal it for you real quick" she touched my face and I flinched because of the pain. Pansy really slapped me so hard. I hope her palms got swollen too. 

I touched Madame Pomfreys hands on my face and tell her I'm fine and  Iam really on a hurry.

"Thank you so much for your concern Madame Pomfrey, but I really have to go now"

"No worries dear. If your face still hurts, don't bother to go straight here okay?"

"Ofcourse. Thank you again." I gave her my sweetest smile then I ran hurriedly going Professor Snape's office.

I am late.

I'm so dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I finally got to Professor Snape's office, he welcomed me  with his coldest face staring right into my soul.

I'm consider myself already dead.

"Ahmm H-hi Professor" I gave him my sweetest smile thinking he might fall for this.

"You're late Ms. Marini. Sit down before I take another points from your house"

"Okay Professor"

I already found a seat when I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I did not mind that because I am busy thinking what the punishment will be with Professor Snape. I then, rested my head on the table because I started feeling dizzy and my face still feels so bad. 

"You're almost half an hour late Mr. Weasley! Fifteen points from Gryffindor!"

What? Another deduction of points?! And Weasley?!

"I'm sorry Professor Sna-a-ke. I mean Snape"

I looked at Professor Snape, and obviously, he heard what Weasley called him. But he just smacked him with a roll of parchment. I heard his soft grunts and his soft voice saying ouch. To be honest, it's kinda funny you know.