CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40
• Overthinking •

Sapphire's POV

The day has finally come.

It's now the day we will finally go to The burrow and spend the rest of our summer in there. Natela, Harry and I already had packed our clothes and other necesseties two days ago.

We've already finished taking our lunch and we were now just waiting for Fred and George to come. They offered to be the one to fetch us and we're glad Sirius agreed, it's just he needs to be in there too, with my Aunt.

"Where's Sirius and Aunt?" Harry asked.

"They said they will come with us" Natela added.

"I don't know. Maybe in there rooms? I'll check my Aunt's" I said standing up from the couch to check on my Aunt.

I was fine when I woke up, I am actually feeling good and excited not until now. I don't know why but I suddenlt feel nervous. I am unexplainably sweating like a pig and I just walked upstairs. My hands are uncontrollably shaking as I am nearing my Aunt's bedroom.

I was about to knock the door when I suddenly felt like not doing it. And then I heard whispers.

"Till when are we going to keep it from her?"

It's Sirius Black.

"She's not yet ready to know about it" my aunt said in a calm voice.

"How can you be so sure? She's turning nineteen this year for pete's sake Luisa" Sirius answered firmly. "I've been in prison for six years Luisa. You don't know how I felt the first time I saw her"

"Not yet Sirius please" said my Aunt Luisa.

"What's stopping you? The dark lord has been dead for how many years" said Sirius. "And Ruby is now with her new family. She doesn't care anymore. She's now out of the picture the day she left Sapphire with you"

So it's me they're talking about. Why me? What's with me? What are these secrets they're keeping from me?

"Not now please Sirius. I promise we will tell her but not now" my Aunt pleaded. I don't know what Sirius said anymore.

I unconsciously walked downstairs. My hands were still shaking. My eyes were open but it feels like I can't see a thing. I can't hear properly. There's a lot of things running in my mind and I can't figure it out. I can't think straight and I don't know how am I gonna face Sirius and My Aunt after hearing the things they're talking about.

"Hey are you okay?" Natela asked looking very worried.

"Oh yes I am. I just felt tired I think?" I said. "I haven't got any sleep because of excitement" I added as I faked a smile.

"Are you sure?" Nat asked. "Because you fell asleep first before me"

"I am sure" I smiled. I don't know if Natela believed what I said but she just gave me a nod and a pat on my back.

"They're here"

Harry yelled all of a sudden as he entered the living room with the twins, Fred and George. They're smiling at us excitedly as they ran straight to where we are sitting.