CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 49
• Back to you •

George's POV

It's almost a week since I last saw Sapphire. I'm not gonna lie, I really tried to go there everyday as much as possible but Mum stopped me when she found out I knew where Sapphire is. She thinks that Sapphire will just get mad if I sneak into her.

I don't wanna sound creepy at all but I just wanted to see her, to check if she's fine. You can't blame me cause I've been longing for a year.

"I know what you're thinking" Fred said, interrupting my inner thoughts.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I shrugged.

"You're going there, aren't you?" he grinned. "Mum is right Georgie, if Sapphire still needs some space then we'll give it to her. She'll just come back when she's ready"

"It's been a year Freddie" I sighed. "I'm just worried, that's all."

"You said she's fine"

"She looks depressed Fred. I can't stop thinking what she might do to herself when that sadness consumed her. I don't want to be negative but I just can't help it"

"To be honest, I still don't get why Aunt Luisa hid it from her" Fred shrugged. "They should have been the happiest family ever. And Sapphire won't be loner her whole life"

"Aunt Luisa said Sapphire grew up knowing Ruby as her mother. She thinks Sapphire is too young to understand why they hid it from her, but it just turned out worse. It breaks her knowing her real mom is just beside her yet she's still looking for someone who's not there."

"That's awful" Fred grimaced.

"I think Sapphire is also mad at herself"

"How could you say that?"

"I just feel it Freddie" I shrugged. "I just feel it"

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"Hey mate!" I called, throwing a pillow at Fred's big head. "I recieved an owl earlier from Oliver. He invited us to have coffee near Kingscross. He wants to just hang out. The git missed us I bet"

"Why didn't he just owled me? Why send it to you?" Fred scowled.

"He still trusts me more than you I think?" I smirked laughing at his annoyed face.

"Ass" he muttered. "By the way, is it just us three?" I shook my head and sighed.

"The three of us but he said he also invited Angelina, Alicia and Katie. Harry won't be there tho" I said.

"I can't go with you" Fred furrowed his brows. "Don't want to see Angelina's face. She irritates me so much"

"Then don't mind her" I shrugged. "Don't sit close to her nor look at her. Easy peasy mate. It's been a long time since we saw Oliver. Let's made him eat these.." I said showing Fred our newly restocked Fainting Fancies.

"I'm in" he smirked.

After an hour of closing the shop, Fred and I immediately went to shop Oliver was talking about. I actually saw this long time ago. It was opened for almost a year but I resisted myself going in because all I remeber when I'm seeing or just smelling a coffee is Sapphire. I could've been enjoying the coffee she made herself but shit happens.

I really missed her it hurts.

"They're already there" Fred grinned pointing at Oliver's grimaced face looking at the girls. "Someone's not enjoying their company"