CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45
• Second & Third Task •

Sapphire's POV

Second task.

Everyone was gathered here in the middle of the black lake. I heard that each of the champions were supposed to rescue something important in their lives. I wonder what that is. And I am really worried about Harry. He looks scared and worried. He kept on looking around, finding his bestfriends Ron and Hermione.

Oh wait? Where the hell is Ron and Hermione?

"You cold?" George asked beside me, followed by Fred who's writing something from the bets.

"You done collecting money?" I asked back. George winked and nodded.

"We're the best. What do you expect?" he boasted.

The cannon was fired and the champions dived at the same time, well except harry. They have one hour to retrieve what they're suppose to get and then that's it.

I'm getting bored by just staring at the water. Not to be rude but this is getting boring in every second that had passed. We don't even know what was happening down there.

"I'm getting sleepy" I yawned.

"No don't love" George yelled. "Look, it's Fleur" he said pointing at Fleur who looked traumatized and disappointed.

The champion from Beauxbaton was said to be disqualified from the task since she wasn't able to pass the  Grindylows and she didn't get the thing she was suppose to save.

That made me wonder what they're trying to get down there.

"I expected that" George laughed beside me.

"Expected what?"

"That Fleur won't finish this task" he laughed.

"You're mean"

Fifteen minutes to go before an hour will pass. Fleur was still in shock and so worried that she wasn't able to save something. I don't understand what they really said since they converse in French.

"CEDRIC!"

The crowd yelled as Cedric surfaced the water with..

Is that Cho? So a student must be saved down there? A literal person? That's crazy. And to think that they're stuck there for more than an hour is just bizzare.

"That's crazy!" I yelled grimacing. "Who in the world would think using a person as a bait down there?"

"Uhmm? Them?" Fred butted in pointing at Mr. Crouch, the head of The Department of International Magical Cooperation.

"This is dangerous" I frowned. "Where is Natela by the way?" I asked at Fred.

"She said she'll just talk to Luna" he answered, pointing the two.

Fred and Natela just got back together weeks after the yule ball. I already knew how they won't pass a day without each other. And now, they can't stop snogging, even with George and I infront of the two. But I don't mind tho cause I'm so happy for them.

"It's Viktor Krum" George yelled. "With Hermione!"

Oh no! Harry got last place.

"Moral fiber eh?" Fred teased Harry.

"Good bye moral fiber!" George laughed, also teasing Harry.

The Golden trio walked by themselves. While the twins, Natela and I decided to just hang in their room. Since we all bet the common room will be packed with students.