CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11
• The News •

Sapphire's POV

It's Friday evening and I'm here on my bed lying on my stomach and doing my assignments. I wanted to finish this today so I can enjoy our trip tomorrow at Hogsmeade without thinking anything too much. I want to focus on enjoying my day with my sister Natela.

"You going to dinner Saph?" I looked at Natela who was fixing her skirt and her hair that is pink in color now. That's new I thought.

"Where have you been Nat?" I asked her raising my brows. I haven't seen her after our potions.

"I- ahm just i-in the lib-library." she told me and smiled sweetly. I sat on my bed and stared intently at her. She looks different right now. I've never seen her like this. I've never seen Natela looked so flushed and uneasy. I raised my eyebrows at her as if I'm telling her to tell the truth. I saw her sigh deeply and sat on her bed.

"Well ahmm I--I please don't judge me Saph." she said covering her face with both of her hands.

I walked towards Natela and sat on the bed beside her. I grabbed her hands to see her face and smiled at her telling that I won't judge her. Ever.

"I made out with someone in the ahmm, in the bathroom." she said with so much worry in her face. I was shocked to be honest but I won't judge her. She's been so nice to me ever since and she didn't judged me with what happened to me and George.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I said while wiggling my brows.

"Oh my gosh Sapphy please don't judge me okay?" she said as she bury her face on her pillow.

"I won't, okay? I will never judge you."

"Well, we did it many times actually. But not just in the bathroom." she said biting her lips.

"Did you already had sex with this guy?" I said emphasizing the word this and guy. I wonder who that lucky guy is. Hmm

"No no Sapphy. Not yet." she said and laid her back on the bed.

"So who is he?" I said raising both my brows.

"F-Fred."

What?! FRED? Did I heard that right?

"Fred? As in Fred Weasley? Fred twin of George?" I asked her in full shock. That dimwit.

"Yes Saph." she sat beside me and sighed.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked her.

"No. I don't know. We just snog almost everyday." she said sighing.

"What about you and George? Are you guys dating?" she asked me and that's my turn to sigh.

"I actually don't know Nat." I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"Fuck the twins"
"Fuck the twins"

We both said at the same time that made us laugh out loud while lying on her bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's dinner already and Natela and I sat at the end of the table. We saw the twins and the gang but we feel like having sister time.

I looked at George and I saw him staring at me with his knitted brows. Is he mad? I mouthed him 'are you okay?' but he just furrowed his brows and stand up. I followed my gaze on him and it looks like he's walking towards us.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I asked him. He sat beside me and wrap his arms on my waist.

"Why are you guys sitting here?" he asked looking at me and Natela.