CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 54
• Blessed •

Sapphire's POV

It's been three months since George and I got married. Everyday with him on our own house feels the best and I won't ever ever get tired of waking up in the morning and sleep every night beside him.

George really is persistent on having our baby so trust me, even if we're both tired from our work, he'll make time for us to make love. Well not when Fred stays with us but most of the time, we're doing it.

"Love! Aren't you late yet?" George asked. He is currently fixing his suit for him to go to work.

"Nope" I answered. "I'll be taking an off today. I'm not really feeling well. I'm feeling lazy"

George furrowed his brows and walked close to me. He checked my temprature with the back of his hands.

"Why? What happened? Do you want me to owl Aunt Luisa? Or mum?" George asked sounding very concerned.

"I'm just lazy" I smiled. "I'll cook lunch for you and Fred later okay? Don't worry too much"

"Are you pregnant?"

"I just had my menstruation last week love" I squinched my eyes.

"That's just one day Sapphy" George sighed. "Don't you think I won't notice your constant vomitings? Why didn't you tell me that?"

"I just don't want you to worry" I pouted.

"Let's get you checked this saturday okay? And don't say no because we really are gonna go"

"Okay" I sighed. "I'll cook okay?"

"Don't tire yourself too much" George kissed my forehead. "I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I kissed his cheek. "Take care okay?"

"I will"

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"Mum can you come here? I really am not feeling well"

I sent a patronus on my mum.

I really am not feeling well. Since George left, I vomited for like three times already. I want to start cooking for George and Fred's lunch but I cannot stand up properly. I feel like sitting and lying on the bed all day.

By the way, George taught me how to cast a patronus a week after we got married. I really am the happiest the first time I saw a hummingbird flew out of the tip of my wand. Of course, what I thought of is the day he proposed and our wedding day.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

I looked back and saw my mum came in the living room. I thought she was alone but she is actually with dad.

"I'm tired already from vomiting" I closed my eyes. "I don't want this"

"Didn't you tell me you had menstruation last week?" Mum asked.

I nodded my head and kissed dad and mum's cheek "Yes but that's just for a day". Dad led me to sit back on the couch. Him and mum then looked at each other as if they're talking with their minds.

"Are you pregnant?" Dad asked.

"No" I pouted.