CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43
• First task and The Dance •

Sapphire's POV

The first task is happening right now. And just like what we expected, there were dragons; different kind of dragons. And unfortunately, Harry got the fieriest and toughest dragon, a Hungarian Horntail.

I also got the chance to meet the second eldest brother of Ron and the twins; Charlie Weasley, who works with dragons. Also, Weasley family are here to support Harry Potter. I hope Aunt and Sirius was here to support him.

Fleur and Viktor were finally done with their first task. It was really impressive watching them but I cannot hide the fact that I feel nervous for Cedric and most especially Harry.

Cedric got out and his dragon is Swedish short-snout.

A lot of Hogwarts students' support him, yelling and screaming for him, most especially Hupplepuff students. I can't help but to scream when he almost got attacked by thr dragon.

"LET'S GO CEDDIE!" I yelled. "LET'S GO!"

I screamed too loud that made the gang laugh at me. But not George. He kept rolling his eyes every time I stand up to support and yell Cedric's name. He and Fred were already finished collecting before the task started. I hope they'll get a lot of galleons after this.

"Ceddie" he muttered, rolling his eyes at me. I laughed at him and dropped a light kiss on his lips.

Minutes had passed and Cedric successfully got the golden egg. It was now time for Harry..

Most of the Slytherin students are booing him but he doesn't mind, seeing Harry, he is surely concentrated and way too focused on the egg.

Same with Cedric, I also can't help but to scream on the the top of my lungs everytime Harry was almost an inch from being burned by the dragon.

"YOUR WAND HARRY!" Hermione shouted. "YOUR WAND!"

Harry got his wand and yelled "ACCIO FIREBOLT", and for a minute of hiding and avoiding the dragon, Harry finally got into his broom. He really is good in flying.

Then him and the dragon got out of the stadium so all of us got really nervous and worried not seeing what's happening with Harry. Some got bored but most of us especially the professors are tensed.

"What if something bad happened?" I muttered.

"He's fine" George said. "That git won't die trust me. He's doing great"

"But what take him so long?" I frowned.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"WHO WANTS ME TO OPEN IT?" Harry yelled, him on Fred and George's shoulders.

Gryffindor students got wild as Harry succeeded on getting the golden egg. George is right, Harry did great. After being worried for too long, Harry flew back to the stadium without any signs of the dragon. I wonder where it went.

"YES!"

"OPEN HARRY"

"LET'S OPEN IT" yelled by the random students from first years to seventh years. Everyone really is excited not until Harry opened it.