CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17
• The Whole Family •

Sapphire's POV

Natela and I are finally heading back to Grimmauld Place. We are really excited to spend Christmas together for the first time. We also wanted to spend more time with the twins but they left early in the morning, they said that their mom is already looking for them.

"Is this the place Saph?" Natela asked looking up at the house. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yes it is! Wait til we get inside" I told and gave her a wink.

I knocked three times and yelled for my Aunt and Sirius' name.

"Aunt Luisa!"

"Sirius!"

"We're here!"

We knocked again three more times, and finally, the door opened. I looked at my aunt as I furrowed my brows, her hair looks disheveled, her clothes are crumpled, and of course she's breathing heavily. 

Did they??? Oh my god!

"Aunt? Are you okay?" I asked her with a frown on my face. She just nodded and smiled sweetly.

"Yes I am, my sweet. I just spent the day cleaning the house. Now, come in you two" she said trying to catch her breath. 

Did Sirius just shagged my Aunt?

Natela and I went inside the house and went straight to my bedroom. The house is so tidy and clean now, but the darkness is still present. Natela placed her luggage on the corner of my room and laid on the bed.

"I feel tired Saph. I don't know why" she said as she closed her eyes.

"You do know the reason Nat. Fred shagged you again and again and again and again." I told her laughing and she just blushed hard, hiding her face on the pillow.

She was about to tell me something when my Aunt peeked her head on the door and told us to go out and head straight to the kitchen.

"Is there something wrong Aunt?" I asked her sounding a little bit nervous.

"Nothing sweetheart. But I think both of you will be very happy" she said then left.

Natela and I went downstairs holding hands. We heard loud noises in the kitchen; it seems like there's a lot of people in there. And when we stepped in, we both stopped in shock at what we just saw. 

"Oh so that's your niece and her best friend? How lovely they are" the ginger woman said then pulled us for a warm hug. It felt good; she really gave a perfect mother vibes, so I smiled and hugged her tight too.

"We came here to celebrate Christmas with Sirius Black. But I guess it will be more fun since the Marini family and a King is here in the house." Molly added as she caressed Natela and I's hair. She's so lovely.

"By the way dearies. I am Molly Weasley, the mother of these fantastic children." she then pointed each one of his child, I looked at George and he just winked.

"And this is my husband, Arthur Weasley" she said then hugged Mr. Weasley on his waist.

"It's really nice to meet your lovely family, Mrs.Weasley" I told her.

"Thank you for welcoming me here Mrs. Weasley. You really have a very nice family." Natela said and Molly just giggled at what we said.

"No problem. You both are kinda familiar with me since these two--" she said pointing at the twins.

"-- won't stop talking about you girls" she said then laughed.

Natela and I blushed in an instant and both lowered our heads.

"Now everyone take a seat and let's have this fantastic lunch that Molly cooked for us" Sirius said as he clapped his hands. I looked at him and he winked at me.

Natela and I sat together beside Ron and Ginny. Natela beside Ginny, and I beside Ron.

"It's nice to see you again, Sapphire" Ron told me in almost a whisper and smiled.

"It's nice to see you too Ronald" I smiled. "It's weird to see you without Hermione and Harry. I miss them too" I whispered back and we both laughed. 

When we looked up, everyone's eyes are on us but the only person that caught my attention is George who was raising his eyebrows, I just sneered at him.

"Is George your boyfriend now?" Ron asked me. I looked at George who was eating and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know Ron. I don't have a freaking idea" I said and faint a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natela, Ginny and I will be sharing my bedroom. I'm glad that Ginny will share with us. At least there's another girl who we can share some girl stuff with.

"So are you guys dating my brothers?" Ginny asked as she laid on the bed. Natela and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"I really don't know Gin" Natela said and laid her back on the floor. I sighed and looked at Ginny.

"Me too Gin. I don't know what's the real score between us. Or do we really have an 'us'? It's messed up actually but I'm just enjoying whatever this is" I told Ginny and gave her a faint smile.

"How about you Gin? Do you have a boyfriend? or like suitors?" Natela then asked, still lying on the floor. I looked at Ginny and she suddenly blushed.

"I don't have a boyfriend guys. My brother's won't let me, especially Fred and George. They're too strict with me. So  freakin annoying." Ginny said and burst a loud sigh.

"Hey! I think they're doing a good job as your older brother's tho. They just don't want you to get hurt" I told her as I pat her stomach; she just gave me a faint smile.

"Tell me if my brother's hurt you okay? I'll hex them" Ginny said and we all laughed. I hope she didn't mean that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner came and we're all gathered around the kitchen. I was the last one to enter and the last available seat is beside Ronald; again.

As I sat beside him, I ruffled his hair and pinched his cheeks. I feel like being an older sister to Ronald. I really wanted to have a younger brother but unfortunately, I didn't have one. He then looked at me and smiled.

"It's you again, Ronnie" I said as I sat beside him.

"You don't have a choice Sapphire. You're stuck with me" he said then laughed.

"If Hermione will hear you right now, she will probably hex you" I told him laughing, and noticed that he blushed. They really do have a thing with each other.

"Move your ass"

Ron and I looked up and see George's cold eyes looking at us.

"Me or Ron?" I asked him curiously but he just rolled his eyes and pushed Ron. How can he be so rude with Ron? I mean he's a sweetheart. I saw Ron rolled his eyes and muttered 'rude' as he stood up.

"Why do you have to be so rude with him?" I asked George scoffing. He just sat down beside me rolling his eyes; gosh the attitude.

"Just shut that pretty mouth and eat or I'll take you here in this table?" George whispered on my ear that made me blush. I looked at him while sipping on my drink but this asshole just smirked and winked at me.

"I miss you"

I looked at George again and he is now giving me a sincere smile. I smiled back at him as he wrapped his arms on my waist.

"Sapphy?"

He suddenly whispered on my ear while he keeps on caressing my waist; it tickles me but it gives me more pleasure. I like it but I hate that we're in front of everyone and I'm feeling this right now.
I looked at George and gave him a curious look.

"I want you"

What did he said?

"I really want you, Sapphire"