-Ninety-Seven-

Sun shines bright naive

One last step of summer's night

Dust glides silently

Amani:

         "Well don't you all look as if you're moments away from falling onto of a field of flowers.... marvelous!" Grandma Zenny clapped her hands together in a gleeful manner as she studied the different designs of dresses my friends were wearing for the third day of the Bourluçon Dive. Inyene and Nyarai were in charge of setting up this year's theme and working with the team and management that were in charge of setting everything up. I had to say from what I was hearing; the place was looking stunning and right in-line with the polished and well-presented atmosphere we were going with for the return of the Dive.

            "Thank you so much for the compliment, your majesty!" Inyene curtsied respectfully to her with a wide smile beaming against her lips. If there was anything more favorable than being welcomed into the Imperial family, it was being complimented by my grandmother herself, if she liked you—people would know it for sure.

            I'm sure Inyene was nervous herself at how everyone would take the theme and all with how fidgety she was today, but she looked absolutely stunning. The dress Rose had curated for her as well as the remainder of us ladies were breathing-taking. Inyene's dress in particular featured a trumpet-silhouette, with tulle and endless flowers and embroidered designs trailing over the lilac and blush pink rendition.

            The neckline featured a light v-cut in between her chest that was cute enough for a lovely garden debut, but modest enough that my grandmother approved. It was lovely! Especially how she did up her coils in a beautiful adorned bun with a few of the strands caressing the side of her deep-golden brown tone face.

            "All you ladies look quite remarkable I must say. My lovely Rosalina just knows exactly how to cultivate clothing for very esteemed young women." Grandma Zenny titled her flower adorned hat to her side and nodded in appreciation to Rose's work before slowly walking away to greet other members of the family awaiting transportation to the Dive location.

            For today's events, sporting was going to be a lot more relaxed and care-free; there were a ton of garden picnics, brunches, and lunches going to be featured around so people can enjoy—theme appropriate as well. I couldn't wait to see the games of Archery, Lacrosse, Croquet, and show jumping with the horses, now that would be a great delight to see, especially since I use to show jump in my earlier days as teen.

            "Oh, I just love it when your grandmother compliments me, Mani... I know it comes right from the heart!" Rose clutched her hands together as a beaming smile spread across her face; she looked so adorable pregnant, her cheeks were a bit puffy to correspond with the growing intensity of her stomach. But even that couldn't stop her from dressing to impress; Rose wore an empire-silhouette dress with sleeves that rested below her shoulders giving her more of a dainty and feminine look. The rest of the dress was adorned in petals of rose embellishments and fluttered whenever she strutted in the scarlet-colored ensemble.

            I smiled softly, "She loves everything that you make because they're so good." I reminded her. Nyarai agreed, "I'm surprised you look as energetic as you are right now, I'm sure even after this entire event is over, you'll have more customers wanting to have pieces of your work. Blanche's magazine tends to gain a lot of traction with the wealthy portion of Idizia." She stated with a quick head-nod.

            Nyarai looked quite darling today as well. Her dress was on the shorter side, which she seemed to have preferred. It stopped just short of her calf and was a dusty pink color with darker embellishments of mauve-stained flowers cascading towards the hem of the chiffon fabric. Her dress had an off-the shoulder design, half sleeves, and a fitted waist with a bow on the front; it looked straight out of a princess dream.