-One-

Tears, moist emotions.

A lost love, fond memories, 

joy in good fortune.

Amani:

           "Well, Janet that was quite some news, hopefully, everything works out with the couple."

            "Definitely Richard, I agree celebrity relationships always don't work out so well in the long-run... so in other news, Crown Prince Layton of Idizia has once again sparked national outrage as he was seen during a public event visibly hungover. The prince really did a number on the crowd when he grabbed a woman's purse and threw up in it before handing it back!"

            "I can't believe it! The Prince doesn't seem all too worried about what he's done though because he continued to follow behind her Imperial Majesty the Empress who has yet to notice what has happened behind her."

            "When will this young Prince get his act together? It doesn't look like Idizia is happy with what he's been up to, just recently he was caught in a small get-together with a woman who is not his current girlfriend... do you think this is some sort of rebellious phase?"

            "Janet... at twenty-six, he should've been passed this stage, but I guess when you're born into royalty your crises get to go on a little longer than regular people, huh?"

            "Done!" I slammed my hand against the send button and leaned back against my chair in content. I was done with my reply email to the famous super model Yelena Walkman whose career I pretty much saved after she was caught talking shit about a designer backstage, she drunkenly cat-walked onto the runway...even so much as falling and taking a model down with her which resulted in destroying the show's credibility.

             She says she was going through some tough times and drinking a lot, I knew it was a pile of crap but alas, my job wasn't to believe her own story, it was to control the narrative and make people believe it themselves.

            I had ultimately turned her rude and obnoxious character into a sweet, shy, and misunderstood model who's been through countless tragedies in her life. That was the magic I brought into people's lives.

            Yelena had sent me a thank you in the form of expensive gift baskets and food to my office; I just wanted to let her know that I received it and how thankful I was for the treats. I would definitely snack on them later when I had some more free-time at work.

              Things always got hectic during the beginning of the year when it came to images that needed some fixing, whether that be in the political realm or even the entertainment sector, someone was always up to something and causing the public's perception on them to switch, most of the time it resulted in fans wanting to "cancel" the individual. I for one do not believe cancel culture is real... just ask all my successful clients.

               I was so blessed to be working for Harmony-Blaine Public Relations and Marketing Agency for over a year now. I had first come in here, a wide-eye intern, and scurried around under a few agents before finally getting offered a full-time position by Harmony herself. Harmony was in charge of the Public Relations section of the company while her younger brother, Blaine was responsible for the Marketing side which focused on partnering with companies of different sectors such as cosmetics, skin care, fashion and more to help push their products globally.