-Epilogue-

Note 1: So here is the first batch of babies from most of everyone in the story, going a bit in order so, Clea and Yame (obviously they are Layton and Amani's adopted children), then we have Nohemi, Ejiro, and Janvier (Lay and Amani's twin boys), Louka (Nya's son from a previous marriage), Ime (Lesedi and Amory's child together), Javaid (Nya and Amory's first son together), and Natacha and Kayin (Amory and Nya's secondborn twin girls).

Note 2: These are the rest of the babies in order Zola (Fionn and Inyene's firstborn), Donatien (Fionn and Inyene's second born), Cintia (Blanche and Cyril's firstborn), Zoraida (Éliane and Johnny's firstborn), then we have Céline and Kwame (Rose and Jaala's babies), and finally Kylian and Lupita (Tinashe and Enitan's children).

Note 3: And this is the remaining children who have not been born yet. I thought I'd add a little something of what they would look like despite not being born yet. P.S. Amani and Layton's little girl that she's currently pregnant with named Amahle comes out with red hair and green eyes lol (that Mellan red-hair trait is strong in the children!) The other two babies (one at the top) belong to Eliane and the one on the bottom belongs to Blanche.

 Amani and Layton's little girl that she's currently pregnant with named Amahle comes out with red hair and green eyes lol (that Mellan red-hair trait is strong in the children!) The other two babies (one at the top) belong to Eliane and the one o...

Concluding heaven

Now you go emerged at last

Rain falls all around

5 Years Later...

Amani:

          "Mommy! Mommy! Look over here.... I'm swimming!" I perched the sunglasses I had resting against my face to look over at my son who was proudly wading in the water with the help of his father beside him; Layton was boasting a proud smile of his own, mirroring that of a cartoon character and I couldn't help but chuckle at his expression.

            I waved my hand over at my son animatedly from my shaded beach chair, "I see you, Eji!" I called out to him. Ejiro waved back to me and turned his attention back to the lesson he was getting from his father in the ocean water.