-Fifty-

Ants march good and bad

Sweet chorus emerged at last

Boats drift eternally

Amani:

           Are you by a television, Mani?

            I looked down at the text message Johnny sent me as I laid in bed after having a conversation with Harmony; the conversation wasn't that long as per Harmony's brand of not liking to talk to people for long. It wasn't a surprise she found out about everything going on with me since my identity had been revealed to the Idizian public as the contester to the throne, I've literally made international news. Any outlet I knew of or had worked with previously was running the story and I couldn't blame them, it made for high ratings.

            I just hate that I had to be the subject of the matter.

            Besides that, Harmony was quite surprised to learn about what was happening to me; the news broke to her when she was on vacation in the Cayman Islands, her assistant informed her. I wasn't in trouble or anything, but she knew from this point forwards I couldn't take the V.P. position she had offered to me, she did inform me if I needed some help once all of this blew over she would be more than willing to send some resources to help with my own P.R. image, but until that time came, I would be on administrative leave.

            Oh, how the fixer had become the client.

            I wasn't sure how I felt about that, it was definitely a new feeling for me.

            No, why? I replied back to his message instantly.

            You're going to have to see this! Check INN7 they're running the story. He typed back.

            I got up from my bed and decided to go turn on the television in the living space of my uncle's apartment; that was where I heard my family was at last anyway. I found them all having cups of hot cocoa and a light snack to go along with it when I walked in; my mother was the first one to notice my presence and smile. "Mani, baby... how are you feeling today?" She asked me curiously.

            I sighed as I sat right next to Rehan on the coach, grabbing the remote from him so I could see the news channel, Johnny was talking about. "We'll see after I turn on the news station Johnny told me to look at." I replied to her.

            "Hey!" Rehan called out to me in dismay in taking the controller from him.

            I stuck my tongue out at him as I flicked through the channels.

            I could feel my mother's curiosity burning through the side of my face until I found the INN7 news network; no surprise they were running a story on me and my background prior to contesting the throne with my family members.

            "Our sources have looked into the alleged Crown Princess of Idizia Amani Eshe Farah's background and have found some interesting insight!" The reporter stated.

            I sighed deeply.

            "Originally living in West Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada. Amani attended the all-women's St. Helena's School for Girls, a prestigious academy for wealthy individuals of prominent family members where she engaged in activities such as Glee Club, horse-back riding, and her very esteemed and acclaimed Tennis career winning multiple state and district championships." I watched as the slide of pictures varies of me as a young girl, smiling brightly as Rose and I stood on stage singing our hearts out with our Glee Club, then onto my career horse-back riding with my late horse Pip in tow as they showcased some of my jumps and ribbons that I won with her during my time riding.