-Twenty-Eight-

Love grows disturbed

Wolf like sheep prepares for fate

Triumph in your eyes

Amani:

I didn't ever think being in Idizia just a few months, my life would get this complicated; I came here with absolutely high expectations of what working for the royal family would be like. I had what I thought at the time was a loving boyfriend and best friend I had known since we were young. All of those expectations quickly came crumbling in front of my face in almost no time; I felt like I had ultimately come back to square one.

Starting over.

My mind had been completely flipped over and upside down, I mean just yesterday I was crying my eyes out about my lost relationship and friendship—how stupid and naïve I had been to the situation, but somehow someway that night ended with Prince Layton sharing a kiss... then later on our bodies in bed.

How could I have let it get this far?

What was even crazy was that one time wasn't the only time in bed, we had pretty much gone at it until the sun began to rise to which we then both passed out beside each other, too exhausted to move another single part of our body.

But even I couldn't lie when I said I had completely been satisfied with his efforts at pleasing me over and over again until I couldn't think straight; I had been deprived of any sexual activity for months so being like that again with someone was like a breath of fresh air, although I wished it hadn't been the same prince whose family I was working for on behalf of my prestigious company.

It was a moment of weakness and no one could know about it! No matter how many times I thought about it throughout the days, or the tingly feeling it gave me between my legs when I thought about how well-endowed the prince was; he definitely knew how to work a woman that for sure, maybe that could explain why Oleo Tinashe was bat-crazy around him.

Surprisingly for the first time in the weeks since this tragedy befell me, I was able to get up in the morning without wanting to burst into tears, dare I say I when woke up with a slight smile on my face? My body felt tired, but in a good way and I hope that meant I was on my path of healing and recovery; I knew I couldn't stay hung up on my misfortunates they didn't dictate my future, but I hate to know I had wasted all those years when I could've been cultivating myself in other ways.

I ended up telling my mother and father about the break-up soon after it happened. I video-called them after finally calming myself down, only to burst back into tears after explaining the situations; my father was not happy... and that was putting it lightly. My father was so enraged so much he got on the phone with Blake's family and completely severed ties with them, businesses and all.

I had never heard him so angry in my life.

But like a good father he never made me feel bad or hit me with that "I told you so" moment, he was very comforting and understanding as I divulged all my feelings about this situation. My mother on the other hand, she was completely shocked about the news; her love for Blake had immediately vanished, but it was so scary to see the look in her eyes when I had told her that Lisa had gotten pregnant by him and they were fooling around since I was in college. My mother never talked about Lisa, she was aware of her status as my friend but she never acknowledged her as much as she did Rose; it wasn't until now that I realized she always had a suspicion about her, not wanting to overstep her boundaries with the friends I choose to surround myself, she kept it to herself and just surveyed from the background.