-Nine-

Answers of ages

Harmonies as time returns

Grassgrows morning comes

Layton:

"Flying a plane?" I watched as the public relations woman, Amani study the only thing I had managed to write in my goal book with a pensive stare. She hadn't said anything; her warm brown eyes were intricately focused on the notebook paper as if she were thinking of something in response to what I wrote.

I nodded. "Yes." I simply said.

She put my notebook down gently and looked up at me, her eyes focusing directly at me. Something about her stare made me slightly quiver, almost as if I shouldn't be looking at her.

Like a forbidden fruit that I couldn't put a name on.

"What made you want to write this down, Prince Layton?" I watched as she brushed some of her bouncy curly afro that she had let out today away from her face; she had a lot of hair, it was quite beautiful. It didn't shock me that she revealed that she was Idizian, she spoke the language perfectly and everything about how she carried herself resembled a traditional Idizian woman, right down to her physical appearance.

Especially her body.

When she got up and walked around, speaking to me like I was back in grade five schooling me on how to behave in public, I couldn't lie, I got distracted. My eyes instantly hyper-focused on her hour-glass shape, the way she was bustier at the top of her perfectly ironed silk blouses, down to her completely small waist—I wondered how many times I could wrap my hands around it before I could be completely intertwined with her body, how easily my hands could reach down and squeeze her—.

"Prince Layton!" Her voice immediately shook me out of my trance.

Had I spaced out?

Amani's eyes were narrowed almost into slits as she gazed at me with an annoyed expression. If she thought she was annoyed, well imagine if she could feel the purse distaste I had having to have my schedule blocked off every time in the morning just so she can work on "fixing" me.

             I didn't need to be fixed, I just wanted to have fun and enjoy my youth, but it seems that certain people in the palace were not allowing me to do so. Just the other day, she popped out of the blue like some sort of spy dragging me out of the club with my friends. I looked like a complete idiot in front of them with her pushing me out; now my friends thought I had a royal babysitter making sure I don't escape the palace.

I'm sure this is what prison feels like!

"What?" I asked after she failed to say anything more.

She groaned lightly, sighing as she put her face into her hands, "I asked you why you wanted to fly a plane out of all the things to do?" Her voice sounded muffled against her hands. I chuckled lightly, maybe I could find amusement in torturing her, it sure beat being scolded at like I was a young boy.

I shrugged lightly, "I was watching a movie on my phone and it was quite the action scene... I thought it would be a nice skill to learn, I already know how to sail a boat." I explained further.

"A movie?" She questioned me as she slowly rose her face from her hands.

I nodded in response, "I can show it to you sometime." I suggested.