Chapter Thirty Four

"Yes." Jack said sternly as he looked at him and furrowed his brow. "She's my daughter." He pressed and they looked at each other. "I have to go and get her out of this before something awful happens to her." He said seriously. Raf understood and looked at his daughter for a moment. He'd do the same for her. He'd do anything for her. He loved her and wanted to keep her safe as well.

Ratchet sighed heavily and nodded. "Alright. We can go first thing in the morning." He said as he began walking away and to his room to see June, holding her tea carefully.

Wheeljack watched him go before looking at Jack. "I want to go with you." He spoke firmly, frowning. "I want to help you guys. She's too young for dangerous missions..."

"I want to go as well." Bulkhead said seriously as he looked at them. "I want to make sure we get her back." He growled.

"We can't all go." Miko said as she looked at the others. "We'd never get past the door." She muttered and rubbed her face tiredly. She was upset as well.

Riley fiddled her hands a bit. "Not if we don't tell Agent Fowler. He can get you in, right?" She spoke up quietly. "I can go talk to him. I need to go to the lab soon anyway." She offered.

"Does Fowler have clearance for that stuff?" Wheeljack asked with a deep frown, not sure. The question only earned him a shrug in reply. The man had gotten many things done for the Autobots before.

"We shouldn't overwhelm him with everyone going." Miko said quietly and looked at her family as tears filled her eyes. "I think maybe three or four of us... but the rest should stay and..." she trailed off and stared at her hands. Jack gently set a hand on her back and nodded slowly.

"It's settled then. Ratchet, Wheeljack, Bulkhead and I will go and try to talk to these men." Jack said seriously as he watched the others.

"Then we can pound some sense into them." Bulkhead growled lowly as he narrowed his eyes and clenched his fist.

"Can you stay calm enough the whole time?" Sari asked with a deep frown. "I know you want to go rush inside but... these soldiers don't take kindly to any aggression." Sari spoke quietly, her eyes flickering to Bumblebee, thinking of when Jack was taken to the hospital. She was informed of it and it disgusted her.

"Yes we can." Bulkhead said as he narrowed his eyes. Miko gave him a look and sighed as she got up.

"Jack is great at making points. They'll listen I'm sure." Rafael told her gently, rubbing Quinns back gently as he peered down at her drawings, watching her color with a faint relaxed smile. 

"We can't do anything right now... unless you want to skip going in the morning and go now." She said seriously. Jack thought about it then looked at Ratchet, who had stopped to listen. It may be the better option. 

Ratchet held an uncertain look, frowning. "We should go together in the morning. We all need rest and to go in with clear heads." He then gave looks to Bulkhead and Wheeljack knowing they definitely would not let themselves think clearly right now. He grunted and looked down the hall where his wife was resting then back to the group. "I mean it. You all need rest. I suggest showers then sleep until its actual morning. It's past dinner time now." Ratchet told them seriously and began walking to his room to return to sleep and to give his wife her tea, again.

The woman looked at him as he came in and smiled a little. "Hello love..." she whispered quietly as she blinked tiredly. "How are things?" She asked quietly. The others sat down to eat since Sari and Raf had finished making the dinner. They had to go to bed soon and some weren't exactly sure what to do. They had to save Skye and had to keep her from getting harmed. They were afraid for her and her life.