T H I R T Y - S I X

SIN 

I was getting real sick of these monsters interrupting my private time with Zephyr when I needed it the most. 

We rolled away just in time as a humongous hoof stomped down on the spot where we were just occupying. 

Zephyr groaned "Not again." 

I was about to reply when the wall that I was currently standing against, went pliable in my hands. 

I looked down and saw the wall, which was solid less than a minute ago, ripple in a water like effect. 

One minute I was against the wall in our well lit cave and the next, I was falling backwards into another dark cave. 

I grunted "This is really getting old." 

When I tried to get up, a hoof came down on my shoulder, keeping me to the ground.  

It didn't hurt but the message was clear

Try to get up again and your shoulder will be crushed. 

I glared up at the huge monster in front of me, a monster that was definitely ten times scarier than the other monsters we've faced. 

And that's saying something considering that Arachne was fucking terrifying. 

The Minotaur left his foot hesitantly from my shoulder and when he was sure I wasn't going to move, he turned back to the cave wall that we just came through. 

With a wave of his hand, the cave turned solid again. 

It also...to my great horror... became see through. 

Like a two-way mirror. 

I was still gaping like a fish when the Minotaur picked me up like a rag doll and threw me over his shoulder. 

I finally came to my senses when the Minotaur started traveling down the cave rather quickly. 

"Wait!" I yelled, watching a frantic looking Zephyr pounded on the cave walls like a crazy person, searching for me "I can't leave him." 

The Minotaur ignored me and I struggled against his hold but it was no use. 

He was much stronger than I was.

  "Stop" the Minotaur grumbled "Or I drop." 

I froze "You speak English?" 

He grunted a confirmation.