T W E N T Y

SIN

"A STRIP CLUB" I gaped like a fish out of water "YOU BROUGHT ME TO A STRIP CLUB?"

"A Burlesque club" he amended.

I glared at him "So you're telling me, that when we step in there, there is absolutely no nakedness of any kind, nor will there be women dancing on a stage..."

He cut me off, his cheeks tinting red "I guess when you put it that way..."

I growled underneath my breath, stomping toward the big lit up building, trying to control my rising jealousy.

The pink, green, and white lights flashed across the 'Blossoming Lotus' sign rapidly before they  turned dark and flash brightly again

The pink, green, and white lights flashed across the 'Blossoming Lotus' sign rapidly before they turned dark and flash brightly again.

I snorted at the irony of the strip club's name.

I've only been to one strip club before, to bail out my brother after our elders told him he most likely didn't have a mate at his age, and even that place didn't look as seedy as this one did.

"Serenity!" Zephyr called out "Slow down!" 

He grabbed onto my wrist and spun me around. 

I growled "What?"

He gave me a serious look "Whatever you do, don't eat or drink anything in there" 

"Why?" 

"Because if you do, you'll get really sleepy and never want to leave" 

I snorted "Yeah right." 

"Please" he pleaded "Just don't touch anything"

"Fine" I grumbled "You have my word"

He breathed out a sigh of relief. 

We entered the strip club and there was a chorus of greetings and welcomes for Zephyr from the bartenders and even some patrons.