T W E N T Y - S I X

SIN 

"Where are we going?" I asked Zephyr after we left Charon and the entrance to Hell behind us.

"Put this on" he handed me a...beanie?

I blinked up at him.

"It's like eighty degrees out here" I stated "And the sun's beating down on my head. There's no way I'm putting that thing on now. Maybe later?"

Zephyr took the beanie from my hands and gently placed in on my head, making sure that it looked okay first before grabbing my hand and practically dragging me through an unknown forest.

"Hey!" I yelled "I said I didn't want to wear this!"

"You will if you want to see the surprise I have planned for you."

"So if I don't wear the beanie, you'll take me back to Hell?" I scoffed "Seems a little dramatic to me. Not to mention, such a waste of time."

"You need the beanie" Zephyr said, walking faster.

I raised a brow "Care to elaborate?"

Zephyr halted his footsteps and turned to face me.

"Do you know about the gifts the Cyclopes gave to my father and Uncles?" he asked, biting his lip.

I thought about his question, trying to recall my very limited knowledge about Greek Mythology.

"The Lightening Bolt? And Trident?" I answered hesitantly.

Zephyr nodded "And my dad's Cap of Invisibility."

My eye brows rose "This thing?"

He nodded.

"But it's a beanie?" I questioned "I thought Hades gift would be more...ornate and flashy."

"It's a Cap of Invisibility Princess, what says invisible more than something that looks like a plain piece of clothing" Zephyr smirked "Plus, the Cap fits to the wearer's needs. And you most definitely don't need something flashy that can draw attention."

"Why?"

Zephyr pinched my cheeks "It's all part of the surprise."

I slapped his hand away and glared at him "I swear if you tell me that one more time, I'll..."

"You'll what Short stuff?" He grinned "Injure my shins? Tickle me to death?"