F O U R T E E N

Sin 

I looked from Zephyr to the man on the bed and back to Zephyr, my mouth gaping in surprise. 

If this guy was who he said he was, Zephyr's brother, he was the total opposite of the man standing in front of me. 

Where Zephyr was tall, dark, and handsome, the newcomer was all light. Light hair, pale skin, and neutral colored clothing options. 

However, with that being said, there was something behind those violet eyes of his that I just didn't trust. 

It was like he was one of those Angler fish, the ones that use their shiny lights to lure their prey within range of its sharp teeth. 

There was wickedness behind those violet eyes that made me wary and untrusting. 

I knew that if a bunch of people were stuck in an alley with these two, they would view the newcomer as the lesser of the two evils, considering how he looked like an angel and how Zephyr looked like the devil with his darker complexion and clothes, not realizing that this person could cause more trouble than anyone realized. 

The newcomer rolled his eyes "Always one for the dramatics little brother" 

"Get out of my room!" Zephyr took a step forward, baring his teeth. 

"Can't do that"

"And why not?"

"Because mother sent me to fetch you" 

"Liar" Zephyr snarled "Mother told me to meet her later" 

"Oh, alright" the man sighed "I heard we had company and wanted to see for myself what all the excitement was about" 

The man peaked behind Zephyr's frame and winked at me. 

"And let me say" he gave me sultry eyes "I am not disappointed" 

"Cerberus..." Zephyr growled, warning in his voice.

"That's your name?" I snorted "Cerberus?"Like the dog from mythology?" 

Cerberus scowled "That's Cerberus I, I'm Cerberus II"

"So you were named after a three headed dog?" 

"Good ol' dad loved his damn pet so much that he decided to name me after it" Cerberus rolled his eyes "Of course Zephy poo got the good name, Mom wouldn't condemn him to an eternity of having a ridiculous name" 

I raised an eyebrow "And you're really his brother?"