F I N A L E P A R T IIII

PART IIII

Zephyr 

"If Serenity really is the key" I spat at him "Then why wait till now to use her? Why go through all this trouble if you could have accomplished everything you wanted sooner?" 

"Are you really that naive brother?" He gave me a drool look "I needed a Celestial event to enact my plan." 

"No" I snarled at him "That's not it. There has been two Celestial events since Serenity has been her that you could have used, yet you didn't. There's a reason why you chose this particular Celestial event." 

His eyes narrowed "Those events were small and didn't generate enough power." 

"Power for what?" 

"Now you're asking the right questions" he grinned "Do you know why you're here?" 

"I'm here because my delusional brother is holding me and my mate Hostage." I growled.

"Not here here" he said "But here, in the Matthews Elysium." 

"You know why we're here" I glared at something "Hades needs..." 

"WRONG!" Cerberus interrupted me "You're not here because that bastard needs something in order to return your precious Mate bond to you." 

I looked at him, dumbfounded with how he knew why we were here. 

The only person that knew why we were here, besides Serenity, was Hades himself. And that was because the man gave me the job directly in his private office all those months ago. 

"If you know so much more than I do than please, share with the class on why you think we're really here for?" 

"Don't get touchy Zephy Poo" he sighed "It's not my fault that you were left in the dark all this time." 

Serenity took a harsh breath before trying to stand up on all four paws. 

She succeeded with only sitting up and I held onto her fur as I noticed one of her paws was shaking. 

"You're here because daddy dearest wants you to sacrifice your Mate in order to keep his lineage alive." 

My eyes widened in horror as Serenity took a sharp inhale. 

I shook my head "He wouldn't..." 

"I wouldn't be too sure about that baby brother" he raised an eyebrow "Bound by blood, Mated by Fate, for only one will survive the awaited the Blood Moon."