E I G H T E E N

SIN 

I grunted as my body was, yet again, thrown to the floor. 

Whatever feelings I felt for Zephyr last night immediately dissipated as soon as I step through the doors leading to the training room. 

This Zephyr made me want to throttle him into next year. 

Assuming if I could at least get one hit on him. 

"My bruises have bruises" I wheezed out "I may also have internal bleeding" 

"I thought you said your father trained you" He barked out as I was standing up, trying to take in large gulps of air. 

"He did" I glared at him, jumping to my feet "But I don't think he thought I would be fighting the son of two Greek Gods." 

"Well he obviously didn't prepare you well enough..." He paused his actions before blinking at me "How did you figure it out?" 

"You have your parents eyes" I said softly, rolling my own eyes "Crimson from Hades and Violet from Persephone." 

He closed his eyes, the corners crinkling with pain. 

"You also have a lot of their traits" I bit my lip "Only a fool would ignore the resemblance." 

His face blanched and he turned away.

I reached out to touch him but it only made him flinch away from my hand. 

"Hey," I said quietly "It's okay. I didn't mean to bring up such a sore subject..." 

"I'm nothing like them" He snapped. 

I reeled back in surprise, a frown marring my face at his harsh tone. 

He took a deep breath before returning to his fighting stance. 

"Sorry" he apologized "I just don't want to talk about them right now." 

"Fine" I mimicked his stance and he let out a relieve breath "Then let's fight" 

He rushed forward, quicker than I could blink, and knocked me on my ass again. 

"Son of a bitch" I growled, my temper rising. 

Now, I was starting to get annoyed. 

He was making me feel like all the training I've done with my Pack and father was for nothing. All those hours I've spent perfecting my technique to the point where I would wake up with bloody knuckles, sore muscles, and bruises covering every inch of my body felt wasted to me.