T H R E E

Sin 

"Alpha Richard" Dad said in a bored tone, shaking the pretentious Alpha's hand "How have you been?" 

"Alpha Matthews" Alpha Richard sneered, shaking hands with my father "It's been too long" 

"Not long enough" Dad muttered and Mom smack his arm, giving Alpha Richard and his wife a megawatt smile 

"Please excuse my Husband" She apologized "He gets cranky when he doesn't eat dinner on time"

I snickered 

"Well Well Well" A annoying voice called out from behind me "If it isn't little Serenity Matthews" 

I turned around and gave him a dirty look 

"Well, not so little anymore" He whistled low "Damn did you grow up" 

"Little Dick" I deadpanned 

EJ and AJ laughed while Tristan gave me an exasperated look.

Richard Jr. my archenemy since I was eight and he was ten scowled at the use of my personal nickname for him. 

"It's Alpha Richard now" he said "In case you didn't hear" 

"Oh well in that case" I bat my eyelashes at him "Then I guess that makes me Alpha Serenity now" 

Little Dick laughed like he couldn't believe what I was saying. 

His eyes slid over to Tristan's 

"Is she serious?" 

Tristan smiled 

"Dad announced it to the Pack last week" 

Little Dick's jaw feel open "And you're okay with that!?" 

"Of course" Tristan frowned "Why wouldn't I be?" 

"Because being Alpha is your birthright" Little Dick exclaimed "As the firstborn! And as a Son!" 

I gave a humorless laugh "And because I'm a girl I can't possibly rule like my brother can?" 

"Exactly" 

Both my brother and I growled at him 

He raised his hands in defense "I'm only stating facts"

"Well you can shove those facts straight up your-" I was interrupted when Alpha Richard called for his son.