E L E V E N

SIN

As soon as I unwrapped the bundle of clothes Zephyr gave me, I nearly jumped for joy.

Inside was a black Pink Floyd T-shirt, black jeans, and embarrassingly enough, a pair of matching red underwear.

I gritted my teeth, knowing that I couldn't make a big deal out of this after I complained about the shear dress.

"I going to kill him" I muttered to myself, brushing my curly wet hair out "I'm going to claw his eyes out at stick them so far up his..."

A sudden knock cut off my rant and Zephyr's amused voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"If you're done planning my impending death" he said with a snicker "Hades is waiting for us up on deck"

I swung the door open with one hand, the other grasping one of my tangles "He can wait"

"Waiting's not his strong suit"

"I don't care"

"Must you fight everything?" he sighed, sitting on the bed.

"Yes" I said wincing at the pain the tangle caused me "Besides, I'm almost done"

"Don't girls usually take hours in the bathroom"

I grunted at another tangle "Not every girl"

"But most do" he argued.

"Yes, No, I DON'T KNOW!" I growled and yanked on the knot before throwing the bush and just putting my hair in a bun "My cousin does, but I don't"

"What do you guys possibly do in there that takes so long?" he asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Call me curious"

I sat on the bed and he handed me a pair of Doc Martens.

'There is a God' I exclaimed internally.

"Well unlike you guys" I emphasized the word guys "We have to find an outfit, see how that outfit looks on us, if we don't like it then we have to pick another outfit and see how that one looks, then pick out a pair of shoes, do our make-up, fix our hair, find the perfect accessories, pick the perfume that goes just right with the outfit...."

"Stop, just stop" Zephyr said, looking slightly overwhelmed "I get it"

"I don't think you do" I snickered, tying my laces "Because all you guys have to do is find a clean pair of clothes, if that, pick out some sneakers, and brush your hair"

"You win" he groaned "I won't rush you"

"Good" I said, jumping off the bed and heading towards the door "Now do we get breakfast before this meeting or is King Douche making us starve"

Zephyr snorted "We're having breakfast while discussing out next move"

"Cool" I nodded "Lead the way"

We walked down the hall in silence, neither one of us having something to say to each other.

All too soon, we were faced with the grinning devil himself.

"Ah! My two favorite people in the whole world!" Hades greeted from his throne at the head of the table "Did you two sleep well? If at all?"