T H I R T E E N

SIN

Darkness... 

Pain and Sorrow...

So much pain and sorrow...

It was clawing its way up my throat and suffocating me, making it hard to breathe. 

"Please Princess" A silky voice whispered in my ear "Please come back to me" 

I groaned, clutching at my chest to soothe the fire that was bubbling beneath the surface. 

I opened my eyes slowly, wincing at the room's brightness. 

"I...HATE...THIS...PLACE..." I groaned in pain "I really really hate this place"   

I tried to sit up but my body ached in protest. 

With much effort on my part, I managed to sit up on the edge of the bed and plant my feet on the stone cold marble floor. 

After a few deep breaths, I took in my surroundings for the first time. 

It was a neat and spacious room, probably bigger than my whole house, and had a dark color scheme.  

Both the furniture and walls were dark as well as the curtains, sheets, pillow cases and blankets.  

"Well someone likes the darkness" I muttered under my breath, trying to stand up without wobbling "It wouldn't have killed someone to add some color to this place"

When I finally managed to stabilize myself, I walked towards the door on the far end of the room to see if I could find anyone in this god forsaken place. 

When I open the door, my heart dropped to my feet at the sight that greeted me. 

Zephyr was standing there, arms wrapped tightly around a tall curvy blonde.

She was whispering something to him in a soothing voice and he nodded, leaning his face closer into her perfect hair. 

Her hair was so blonde that it looked platinum and reminded me of the Mother of Dragon's hair from Game of Thrones. 

Something that both fascinated me and made me extremely jealous. 

My eyes widened at the realization. 

Shit, I was jealous! 

I...AM...NEVER...JEALOUS