I Think I Like You

A little message before reading, and please don't skip:

I'm thinking of slowly releasing season two chapters because it's hard to make these up.  Season two isn't really going to have an actual plot, but just a little glimpse of the future.  To continue on that, I was wondering if you guys just wanted a chapter with small drama.  There will be around 4 more chapters because there is no serious plot anyways.  Please tell me so I know to make a drama chapter.

***********************************************************************************************

*This event happened a couple weeks after the practice match btw*

Kuroo looked outside to window of his math class all while thinking about Y/N.  He lightly tapped his finger on his notebook as his other hand was placed under his chin.

"I wonder what Y/N chan is up to," Kuroo thought to himself, "what class is she in?"

His teacher interrupted his thoughts, "Kuroo Tetsuro, what is the answer to question 19?"

"Oh um," Kuroo started as he scrambled through his papers, "the answer is y = -x."

"Good job, now please pay attention," his math teacher replied.

Kuroo could hear a scatter of giggles happen in his classroom as he resumed his day dreaming.  This was an activity that Kuroo would often find himself enjoying.  He would think of ways he could've changed the conversation between them or how he should at least asked for her number.  Kuroo would also think about how nice Y/N looked that day: how her outfit complimented her well or how nice her smile and eyes were (this is for the people who think that their eyes are boring, like me).

The bell rang and school was over.  Kuroo hurriedly packed his things up and waited for Kai and Yaku to put their things away.  Kai and Kuroo were waiting for Yaku to fix his papers into his binder.

"Demon senpai, come on hurry up," Kuroo said, "we'll be late for practice because of you."

"You guys can always go without me you know," Yaku said as he put in his final folder.

Kuroo, Kai, and Yaku walked out of the classroom while Kuroo said, "That's what friends are for, we wait and make fun of each other."

"Nope, Kuroo san that's just you." Yaku replied.

"So anyways, did you guys bring your uniforms?" Kai asked, to break up the tension.

Kuroo and Yaku replied at the same time, "Of course I did."

The three quickly changed and headed off to practice, where their other team mates were.

Yaku san! Kuroo san! Kai san! We're over here!" Lev exclaimed, waving his arms to greet his upperclassmen.

Kenma was sitting next to Lev against a wall, too busy playing games, and the rest of the team was mingling near the courts.

"Alright everyone, let's go for a jog and warm up before Coach Nekomata comes by!" Kuroo ordered.

"Got it captain!" everyone exclaimed except for Kenma and Yaku, who were done with Kuroo for the day.

The team warmed up like usual and had their normal everyday practice.  The Nekoma volleyball team practiced their receiving while Kenma and Lev practiced their spikes with Yaku.  They all cleaned up once practice ended and headed home.  Kuroo, Kenma, Yaku, Kai, and Lev decided to go out at a convenience after school.

Lev asked while looking at the options, "Hey Kenma san, should I get a suika bar or a shirokuma?"