His Chibi Chan

(While Y/N and Kiyoko go on their "mini vacation" the matches will still be happening)

Y/N and Kiyoko got changed in the girl's restrooms.  

What Y/N was wearing:

What Kiyoko was wearing:

(Anyways, going on with the story)

"Kiyoko, you look great." Y/N exclaimed, "you look like you're ready to pull some guys."

"You look nice too," Kiyoko said back, "or you know, or on the cute side in that outfit."

"Thanks, let's get going now." Y/N said happily while grabbing Kiyoko's arm.

The two managers walked to the train station and arrived at Akihabara in around 25 minutes.  They went around to many places including some anime shops, snack courts, drink courts, and more.  Kiyoko and Y/N bought some merchandise and supplies.  Y/N decided to get 3 F/A key chain and some anime - based clothing.  Kiyoko on the other hand always wanted to try cosplay, so she went out and bought some materials.  She also bought some mangas to read.  After buying a couple things from place to place for a while, the girls settled down and decided to eat lunch.

"So Kiyoko, what did you buy," Y/N said as she sat down.

Kiyoko said back as she sat down as well, "I bought some mangas and some cosplay materials."

"Oh really?" Y/N asked back, "who did you want to cosplay as."

"I bought materials to fix up my other clothing," Kiyoko answered, "but I also bought clothing to cosplay as Zero Two."

"That'll look really nice on you," Y/N complimented, 

"What would lovely ladies like to order?" the waiter asked.

"Um I'll take a Tenmusu," Kiyoko answered, "what about you?"

"I'll take an udon." Y/N said as she answered Kiyoko and the waiter.

"Alright then, your order will be out in a second," the waiter said contentedly.

"Thank you very much," Y/N said with a bright smile.