Nekoma Matches

(I believe this chapter could be skip able because it's just the games happening, if you read the title)

All four schools, that were competing at this time, came out to warm up.  While the girls were in the bleachers, along with the students, parents, and volunteering teachers, the teams were all down in the courts competing.

"Kuroo san, are you nervous?" Kenma asked.

"Huh? Of course I am." Kuroo answered, "Look at who we're up against."

After Kuroo said that, the crowd was cheering for Fukurodani, but mainly Bokuto.  He tossed his jacket up high, which Akaashi had caught in the background, as he enjoyed the praises from the people around him.  

While Fukurodani High cheered in the background, Akane decided to start cheering as well.  She told everyone stand up and start the chants.

Akane raised her hand high and yelled into the microphone, "Go, go Nekoma!"

Everyone, who was a part of Nekoma, followed Akane and started cheering sayinging, "Go, go Nekoma!  Push it push it Nekoma!"

Y/N and Arisa followed along and clapped while Akane yelled some more chants into the microphone.

"Great job, Cheer captain Akane!" one of the teachers congradulated

Akane gave him a smile and looked back at Y/N and Arisa who gave her a thumbs up.

Yaku and Yamamoto heard Nekoma's chants from the crowd, even though Fukurodani was really loud.

"I see your little sister's as excited as ever," Yaku commented.

"Sorry about that," Yamamoto proudly apologized.

"Um also," Yaku started.

From the crowds, Arisa yelled to Lev, "You've got this Levochka!"

"Who's Levo ... whatever?" Akane asked.

"It's Lev san's nickname," Arisa replied with a smile.

"Wow that's super cute," Akane commented.

Y/N giggled at the conversation between Akane and Arisa.

From the court, Lev, Yamamoto, and Yaku were standing there.

"I see that Lev san's sister is as hot as usual." Yaku commented.

"I know right," Lev replied, "but aren't you dating me?"

"S-shut up Lev san," Yaku said in embarrassment, "what kind of question is that."

After that moment, the teams were called up to play.  The first game for Nekoma was against Fukurodani.  Both teams bowed down after getting in a line and said "let's play", before actually playing.

Kuroo said his usual speech, "We're basically blood, we need to make sure we keep flowing without a hitch.  Make sure the oxygen circulates so the brain could do his job."

While Nekoma was talking about their game plan, Fukurodani did otherwise.

"Akaashi san, do we need to do the usual?" Yukie asked, "The thing where we tell Bokuto san that a girl in some row says that he's super cool."

Akaashi flat out said, "No I don't think we're going to need to do that today."

The games were now starting and Fukurodani got to serve first.  Sarukui served the ball and the games began.  Yaku received the ball with ease and yelled "got it".  The ball was sent over to Kenma and he set it over to kuroo, who eventually spiked the ball earning a point for Nekoma.