Sick Day

* This is two days after the Training camp btw, still summer *

Y/N woke up this morning at 6:00 am feeling a bit tired and weak.  She decided to go and check her temperature and it hit a 38 degrees Celsius (100.6 degrees Fahrenheit).

"Great I have a fever, and it's chore day." Y/N said tiredly, "It's fine all I need to do today is clean up and buy my food for the week."

Y/N headed over to her bathroom for her morning routine.  Before she got to brush her teeth, her phone rang and she walked out to pick it up without checking the contact number.

"Hello?" Y/N questioned.

"Hey Chibi chan, it's me your chemistry nerd." Kuroo replied over the phone.

"Oh hi Kuroo san, sorry I didn't check the contact name at first." Y/N replied in a sickly tone.

"That's alright, so how are you doing?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm doing fine, what about you."

"I'm doing well today."

"Hey Kuroo san, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why'd you call me at 6: 30 in the morning.  You should sleep and save your energy."

"Well at 4:00 am I wanted to make a soda for me and my grandparents, so I went out to buy the ingredients.  Since I was doing the experiment alone, I wanted to call you so it feels like we're doing it together."

"That's pretty nice Kuroo san, what did you buy for the experiment."

"My grandma loves anything lemon flavored so I bought two lemons for the drink, including baking soda, and some ice. Everything else was at home already and just so I could feel like a scientist I'm creating this in a 3 beakers."  Kuroo excitedly said over the phone.  Y/N softly giggled at his excitement for this experiment and the statick coming from the phone, creating her new favorite sound.

"I'm glad that you're having fun with this, can you tell me more about your experiment." Y/N replied as she headed over to the kitchen to make some tea.

"Of course Chibi chan." Kuroo replied with a small laugh, "The acid in the lemon juice will create a chemical reaction when it comes in contact with the baking soda, and that will create a carbon dioxide gas or CO2.  It doesn't seem that complicated and it's really fun to make."

Y/N giggled slightly at those couple sentences as Kuroo exclaimed, "Oh wait sorry if I got too carried away, that might have been too much."

"No no Kuroo san, it's okay even if I don't understand anything you are saying I'll enjoy every moment of it.  I enjoy listening to you talk about things that you're passionate in." Y/N replied in a weak tone.

"Hey Y/N chan, are you okay?" Kuroo asked as he added a teaspoon of baking soda and sugar, "You sound a bit sick or something."

"Yeah I'm okay, it's just a small fever nothing much." Y/N replied before taking a sip of tea that she finished preparing.

"Oh okay then, you should go and get some rest," Kuroo said as he finished up his experiment, "make sure you change into a t-shirt and shorts and make sure you sleep well."

"Yeah I will, bye Kuroo san take care." Y/N said.

"You too Chibi chan, take care and bye."  Kuroo said before hanging up.

Y/N stood up and thought as she went to change, "Yeah I'm not doing that yet, I still have stuff to do so let's tough it out."

Y/N changed into a pair of jeans, a pullover, and wore a pair of socks and shoes before heading out for groceries and supplies for the week.  She grabbed her purse, phone, and keys before locking the doors and leaving.  Since she felt groggy, it was tiring to just walk out of the apartment and out to the train stations.