Practice Match Pt.2

*After the ride to Nerima Ward*

(If you don't know where that is, it's where Nekoma High takes place)

Karasuno got off the bus once again, but this time they would come out for a while.  Takeda Sensei and Coach Ukai sent to the team off to line up.  Both teams lined up face to face to greet each other.  After they greeted each other, both teams were sent off to get ready for the practice games.

"Wait Kenma san, you go to Nekoma,"  Hinata said in a surpised tone, "how come you never told me."

"Well, I mean you never asked," Kenma said softly, "I already knew that you went to Karasuno."

"Wait how, I never told you."  Hinata asked the taller boy.

Kenma said back to him quietly saying, "Well when we first met your shirt gave away that you went to Karasuno, that's why I said see you later."

"Hey what business do you have with our settter huh."  Yamamoto said out loud.

"Well what business do you have with our first year, huh city boy."  Tanaka said, also very loudly.

"Oh calm down Tanaka san and stop saying city boy, it makes you sound uncultured." noted Sugawara.

"Stop bothering the other team Yamamoto san," Yaku said looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry about our team mate, I want to apologize on his behalf," Yaku said to the tall setter.

"I also apologize on my team mate's behalf, I'm so embarrassed," Sugawara said Yaku.

Kiyoko and Y/N were just walking by.  Y/N was carrying a box for the uniforms and Kiyoko was carrying a clipboard to take notes.  The two were very excited to go have fun and were cracking a couple jokes and spilling secrets on the team.

"Wait you guys have not one pretty girl, but two."  Yamamoto asked as he looked very surprised.

"You see, those are our managers."  Tanaka said while trying to show them off.

"Hey Tanaka san, is it fine if you let me go, we have a job to do at the moment."  Kiyoko said.

"Yeah, Kiyoko san is right Tanaka san, you can show us to your friend later," Y/N said happily, "Is that fair?"

"Okay then bye." Tanaka said while letting go and watching Kiyoko walk off.

"Yay, free food," Shibayama and Inuoka exclaimed.

While a couple of the team mates were mingling, the captains were having a short talk.

"I looking forward to the game today."  Kuroo said to Daichi.

"I am looking forward to the game today as well." Daichi said back.

"Oh he's the shrewd type," both captains thought in their heads.

Kuroo looked right behind Daichi and saw Y/N giggling.  He blushed a bit then asked while pointing behind Daichi, "Hey you know your manager over there."  

"Oh you mean Kiyoko san or Y/N chan." Daichi said back.

"I meant the shorter one." Kuroo added.

Daichi then replied, "Oh that's Y/N chan, you think she's cute, don't you."

"Wow her name is cute as well," Kuroo thought. 

"Oh I'm sorry if you're dating her, sorry sorry," Kuroo said while getting really flustered, "I'll just leave now um.."

"Wait no, she doesn't have anyone at the moment or well ever."  Daichi said smiling.

Kuroo looked really happy said, "Really? Don't lie to me please."