Shrine Visit

(Still Winter and it's New Years Week)

*Third person POV*

Y/N woke up this morning with a couple jobs to do.  Today she was meeting up with Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, and Kiyoko to pray at a shrine (remember that one episode where they were praying to together, yeah).  She also had work at the shop along with Kiyoko.  Y/N sat up and walked to her apartment bathroom to do her morning routine.  She got changed and made (insert whatever breakfast) to eat.  Y/N then left her apartment, only carrying her keys, her phone, her wallet, and the keys to her workplace.

  Y/N then left her apartment, only carrying her keys, her phone, her wallet, and the keys to her workplace

(That's what everyone was wearing and you were wearing this, but feel free to use anything else)

Y/N boarded a train to the closest train station near the shrine.  She walked out and saw Kiyoko coming out of another passenger car.

"Oh hey Y/N chan," Kiyoko said as she headed in Y/N's direction.

"Hey Kiyoko san," Y/N said in a cheerful tone, "how'd you sleep?"

"I slept well, what about you?" Kiyoko replied as the two started walking out the station.

"I also slept well," Y/N responded.

"Do you think the guys are coming in early or on time?" Kiyoko wondered asking Y/N.

"Well knowing them, they aren't like our first years," Y/N replied, "so I think they'll arrive on time."

"That's true," Kiyoko agreed.

"How do you think work will go today," Y/N said as the two took a turn on the street.

"What do you mean by that?" Kiyoko asked back.

"Like do you think today would be easy like last week?" Y/N replied.

"I guess so, but it all depends on the customer's mood right?" Kiyoko pointed out.

"Yeah that's true." Y/N agreed.

Kiyoko and Y/N looked ahead and saw Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi looking at them.

"Wait sorry, did we get the time wrong," Kiyoko asked.

"No not at all," the three boys said, "happy new years."

"Ah that's a relief, happy new years by the way," Y/N said with a sigh.

"The three of us just came way too early." Asahi admitted.

"Should we get going now?" Daichi asked.

Everyone said something along the lines of a "yes" and went to the shrine.  The four of the climb a flight of stair to get to the shrine.  

"It's our first time doing a shrine visit for the first day of the year together," Sugawara exclaimed, "It's our first time together.  So wait what was last year then, just a random shrine visit?."