Lev x Yaku

( This is an OVA Chapter btw )

*Third Person POV*

The team washed up and cleaned up before bed.  They all got their futons, blankets, and pillows out to sleep.  "Hey Yaku san can I sleep with you tonight since we're dating now?" Lev asked holding his blanket.

"Nope I'm okay Lev san, you should sleep by yourself." Yaku replied as he set up his futon.

"Can I at least sleep next to you?" Lev asked.

"Fine I guess that works." Yaku replied.

"Yay I'll go set up my stuff now." Lev exclaimed.  Yaku laid down on his futon trying to sleep.  Lev moved his futon right next to Yaku's and laid down as well.

"What are you doing?" Yaku said sounding a bit annoyed.

"I'm sleeping next to you, what else am i doing." Lev said while successfully spooning Yaku.

"I didn't mean this way, and get your hands off me." Yaku whisper yelled, mainly because everyone else is sleeping or trying to sleep.

"Nope we are dating now so I want to do things like this." Lev said squeezing Yaku closer to him as he softly nuzzled his nose in the shorter male's head.

"F-Fine but j-just this once." Yaku agree while blushing a bit.

"Yes thank you." Lev said giving a small kiss on Yaku's head.

"How am I supposed to sleep when this is happening," Yaku thought to himself.  After a while of not sleeping, Yaku turned over to look at Lev.  He saw Lev's face and caressed it gently with his small hands.

"Hmm warm," Lev muttered in his sleep.  Yaku giggled slightly at this action, mainly because he found it cute.  Yaku hugged Lev from under the blanket that was over them and scooted closer to the taller male eventually snuggling him to sleep.

*Time skip because Yaku finally decided to sleep*

"Wait guys where's Yaku san?!" Yamamoto asked.

"I don't know, but you should be quiet Yamamoto san people are still sleeping," Kuroo hushed.

"Wait guys don't you think that Lev san's futon is pretty big." Kenma pointed out.

"You're right we should check," Kuroo replied.  He pulled off Lev's blanket and the three surrounded the new couple.  The two were cuddling while sleeping.

"Quick quick take a picture Kenma san," Yamamoto exclaimed quietly.

"Yeah yeah I know." Kenma said softly. 

Both Kenma and Kuroo took picture until  Yaku woke up and started to yell, "What are you guys doing personal space and delete those pictures."

Before Yaku could stand up to say anything else Lev pulled Yaku down in for a hug.  Kuroo let out his hyena laugh, Kenma took many pictures while smiling slightly, and Yamamoto was laughing so hard he woke everyone else up.

"Lev san let me go!" Yaku whisper yelled, "we  have stuff too do."

"Is it morning time yet," Lev yawned letting Yaku go to stretch his arms.

"It 5 a.m so you should wake up now." Kenma answered.

"Alright let's go wash up together Yaku san." lev said standing up and dragging yaku away to the bathrooms.

"How could you have so much energy in the morning, calm down and let me go my things first." Yaku exclaimed.

********************************************************************************************

The OVA is done so have a nice day.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author