Yachi's Appearence

(This is sort of irrelevant so you can skip this, but this is how you meet Yachi. Just a little OVA)

"Okay Kiyoko san, I have finished the flyers so you can pass then out now," Y/N exclaimed, "do they look decent enough."

"They look really nice Y/N chan," Kiyoko answered, "I asked the first years to try and find someone so we have more help."

"That's good," Y/N said, "hopefully some one would agree for this position."

"Same with me, I'm not sure if a lot of first years are interested, but let's see." Kiyoko said as she smiled.

*Time skip to next week*

"This week is the second to last week before the training camp and we still need another manager." Y/N said tiredly.

After Y/N locked up her apartment she looked up to the other apartment doors and saw a girl, around her height, wearing the same uniform.  The girl was locking up her apartment as well and started to leave.

"Wait," Y/N exclaimed, "Do you go to Karasuno as well."

The short girl turn around and said softly, "Um y-yeah why."

"We, I mean the volleyball club needs another manager," Y/N said as she caught up with the girl.

"Can I check it out then," Yachi said shyly, "it sounds pretty interesting."

"Wait really," Y/N said looking very joyful.

"Yeah, I haven't chosen a club either." Yachi said looking at the shorter girl.

"Great, let's walk to school together then," Y/N exclaimed, "my name is L/N F/N and I'm a third year, what about you."

"Oh well my name is Yachi Hitoka, but you can call me Yachi chan and I'm a first year." Yachi said happily.

"Oh and you can call me Y/N chan, Yachi chan." Y/N said while heading in the train.

"Are you sure you want me to call you Y/N chan, you are my senpai aren't you." Yachi asked.

"Yeah I'm sure, we're going to get closer anyways, right." reassuring the shorter girl.

"Is it alright if we meet the team this morning," Y/N asked, "we also have practice after school today and Kiyoko san and I can teach you the ropes."

"Yeah that's alright, but who's Kiyoko san." Yachi asked as she got off the train.

"She's our other manager, you'll love her," Y/N started as she got off the train as well, "She's really nice and pretty."

"Is she prettier than you Y/N chan," Yachi asked back, "you look really pretty as well."

"Aw thanks Yachi chan, but you see, Kiyoko's on another level," Y/N said back, "she has the ability to pull guys left and right."

"Oh okay," Yachi said.

"You look really pretty as well Yachi san, so don't worry." Y/N complimented.

The two girls have arrived at school and were heading towards the gym. The team were in the middle of the game.

"Hey everyone, we have a new manager, her name is Yachi chan." Y/N said smiling, "here Yachi chan, introduce yourself."

Everyone came by and surrounded her.  "Ahh," Yachi said looking quite scared.

"Wait can everyone not surround Yachi chan, she's sort of scared." Y/N asked.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'm just sort of scared of taller people." Yachi apologized.

"Hey it's okay, they won't hurt you," Y/N said reassuring the Yachi, "no one would, or well could, kill you."

"Okay well um, my name is Yachi Hitoka," Yachi said as she bowed down, "please take care of me."

"Kawaii," Yamaguchi thought."

"Yes!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted, "we have another pretty manager."

"See, you're attractive as well." Y/N giggled.

"Thanks," Yachi smiled, "but who's that girl over there."

"Oh hey Y/N chan, what's with the energy." Kiyoko asked Y/N.

Y/N then answered, "Kiyoko, meet Yachi chan our new manager."

"Wait we got a new manager?" Kiyoko said looking quite surprised.

"Yeah my name is Yachi chan," Yachi said quietly, " you do look pretty."

"Thanks Yachi chan but," Kiyoko started, "what did Y/N chan tell you that made you think that."

"Calm down Kiyoko, you should take some compliments from time to time," Y/N said happily, "now let's get to class, we have been talking for way too long."

The two managers walked Yachi to her classroom and they were discussing about Yachi and her future position.  The entire day Yachi was wondering what she was going to do for her job.  After school, they were going to teach Yachi a couple of things about managing.  The managers showed Yachi around the gym to meet the team members and check out the storage room.

"Okay and that's the end of the tour." Kiyoko said as she checked her phone.

"Managing sounds pretty hard, but it's also really fun as well." Y/N added.

"Well I'm kind of excited to do my job now." Yachi replied.

"That's good, having a positive attitude is also needed and you've already got that down." Y/N said back.

"Oh and we have a training camp with other schools next week." Kiyoko added, "it's with the top couple power house schools in Japan."

"A lot of begging happened between Sensei Takeda and the other coaches." Y/N said adding on.

"Do you guys know any one from the other schools?" Yachi asked.

"Well Y/N chan has someone on the Nekoma team." Kiyoko said cunningly.

"N-no I d-don't," Y/N huffed, "and Kiyoko san you're being weird, you normally don't do these things."

"Wait Y/N chan has a crush?!" Daichi and Sugawara said at the same time.

"Wait really?" Asahi and Nishinoya joined in.

"It's probably with that one captain from the Nekoma team." Tanaka as he walked by.

"Why does everyone think that," Y/N asked, "I really don't."

Kiyoko then said, "They don't think Y/N chan, they know."  Yachi and everyone else in the conversation giggled.

They all finished practice after another set.  Since the training camp was next week, everyone on the team wanted to polish up their skills.  Everyone worked hard until next week where they would have the time of their lives.  

*********************************************************************************************

The next chapter won't be an OVA so there's a continue in plot.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author