Training Camp Pt.1

*After the Bus Ride*

"Is that, could it be," Tanaka and Nishinoya asked loudly, "sky tree?!"

"Nope that's just a transmission tower," Nobuyuki said.

Kuroo just stood there laughing like a hyena.  Everyone else got off the bus right after and the managers began to unpack the luggage.

"The scenery looks a lot more different than Miyagi." Asahi mentioned.

"Well we are in the suburbs now." Sugawara added.

In the background, Yamaguchi and Noishinoya were trying to make Tsukkishima walk faster.  The captains were chatting about the training camp, until Kuroo said, " Come to think of it, aren't there missing people."

"Oh you mean Hinata san and Kageyama san," Daichi answered, "they have supplementary exams to do, they'll arrive later."

"Okay good, I was hoping for an exciting training camp, they really bring in the power from you team." Kuroo compliemented, "Excuse me for a bit."

Kuroo saw Y/N in the distance carrying three crates of supplies out of the bus, so he went over to help her out.  On the way, he was think of ways to approach her and wondering if she heard his laugh, the one that he really hated.

"Hey Y/N chan, do you need any help." Kuroo asked the shorter girl.

"No it's alright, I'm strong enough to handle this much." Y/N said smiling as she started to walk away with the 3 crates.

Kuroo picked up two of the crates from her arms and said, "It's one thing to carry heavy things, and it's another thing to see.  There are some stairs over there so I could help you until there if you'd like."

"Sure that's fine I guess, but don't you have captain stuff to do." Y/N asked.

"No, Nobuyuki san is taking care of that," Kuroo said, "we're just getting settled in right now, training won't start till later."

"Oh okay then, well um," Y/N started, "was that laugh from earlier your's."

"Well do you want the embarrassing truth or the beautiful lie Y/N chan." Kuroo said.

"I would like the embarrassing truth please." Y/N said smiling as she hiked up the stairs.

"Yes, that was my laugh," Kuroo said as he walked up the stairs as well, "it's a really bad laugh isn't it."

"Well no it wasn't, I found that laugh pretty cute." Y/N said blushing.

"Oh wait really?" Kuroo asked, "no one likes my laugh."

"Well I do think it's nice seeing someone so perfect have some flaws, even if it's an adorable side." Y/N said giggling a bit.

"Oh thanks Y/N chan," Kuroo blushed.

"How come you don't call me Chibi Chan anymore?" Y/N asked as she headed over to the kitchen.

"Well you left me last time I called you Chibi Chan," Kuroo said answering Y/N's question, "so I thought you hated it."

"No I didn't hate it, I just got a bit flustered that's all," Y/N said as heat slowly rose to her face, "you didn't do anything wrong, in fact I like that nick name as well."

"Oh okay that's good, I liked the nick name too Chibi Chan," Kuroo said blushing as well, "say do you have someone you like."

"Um well, oh look we finally arrived at the cafeteria," Y/N said looking really flustered, "bye bye see you later."

"Wait um Chibi Chan," Kuroo said as he dropped off the 2 other crates, "can I.."

"Sorry but no," Y/N said as her face turned pink.  She tried to slowly push Kuroo out but since he was a lot taller it didn't work.