Long Distance Date

[ Start Winter ]

* Obvious time skip to winter *

It was the second week of winter meaning there was no snow. Y/N woke up feeling pretty excited because she had a date with Kuroo. She brushed her teeth and her hair and ate breakfast. Since the two weren't meeting up till 9:30, she had time to clean up and get ready. It was already 8:45, so Y/N wanted to get changed and get all of her things. She wore her outfit for the day (shown below) and she got all of her things. This includes her mini backpack, to store her phone, wallet, bandages, hand sanitizer, keys, and the rings. After getting all of her materials together, she left the apartment for the day to meet up with Kuroo in Osaki city.

(Feel free to use this outfit, or imagine your own)

* First person POV and time skip due to train ride *

I got off the train and headed over to our meeting area, which was near Naruko Valley. I had the bus drop me off pretty close to the valley, so it wasn't a big problem walking here. After a while of walking, I saw trees with multi-color leaves and a nice pathway so I knew I was on the right path. Not many people were here, mainly because this place is more popular during the fall season. I stopped at the beginning of the trail to wait for Kuroo. I didn't mind because he did live five-plus hours away from me. I started to get lost in my train of thought until I felt a pair of cold hands covering my eyes.

"Surprise Chibi chan, guess who I am," Kuroo exclaimed.

"Hey, Tetsu san." I said with a bright smile, excited to see him again. He was wearing a nice red coat, along with a dark grey turtleneck and dark pants.

( Think of this if my description is too bad )

"Aw, I thought I really surprised you." Kuroo pouted as his hands left my face and moved to my hands.

"Yeah but your hands are always cold, so of course I knew," I said as we walked down the steps.

"Well do you not like my cold hands," Kuroo said, squeezed my hand lightly.

"No, I like it, this makes your hands different from others." I admitted with a blush.

Kuroo smiled as he put my right hand into his pocket (you two are still holding each other's hand btw ). The two kept on walking while enjoying the view together. "Chibi chan, did you know that when couples kiss or hold hands you release oxytocin," Kuroo exclaimed, "this is why you feel relaxed after this happens, so do you want to help me release some?"

"Yeah sure." I said with a smile. Kuroo and I stopped in the middle of the path for a kiss. I could tell that Kuroo expected me to ask him to bend down a bit, but I surprised him and grabbed the lapel of his coat, and kissed him on his lips. Kuroo's eyes were still open or a slight second, but he then melted into the kiss. I pulled my face away suddenly, but he just used his cold hand to gently pull my face back to his again for another sweet kiss.

"Thanks for helping me release some oxytocin Chibi chan," Kuroo thanked.

"No problem Tetsu san, and thank you for letting me release some as well," I exclaimed with a light giggle, as I took a hold of his hand again.

He continued to put my right hand into his pocket, while still holding it. "What was so funny about that comment hmm?" Kuroo asked.

"It's nothing, I find it cute that you think using such big words make you cool." I complimented him.

"Oh um thanks Chibi chan," Kuroo replied with a slight blush, "Um I'd like to hear something like that from you?"

"What do you mean by that Kuroo san?" I asked, putting on a confused face.