I Love You (Chibi Chan)

*Time skip over to third year of college*

A calm breeze rushed through the build as Y/N closed the door.  This lead to one of the halls in this building.  She walked to the elevator to make her way over to Kenma's classroom.  Since his class was almost finished and her class had ended earlier than normal, she wanted to pick him up for a change.

Y/N closed the zipper of her bag while she waited for Kenma, nearby his classroom.  She left immediately after her class ended for their weekly dinner meeting.  These day were reserved on Fridays since Kuroo had his classes later at night, making it the perfect time for the two to hang out.  Kenma came right out of class and headed over to where Y/N was standing.

"Are you ready to go?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, where should we go this time?" Kenma replied.

Y/N and Kenma began to walk out of the building and made their way out of the college campus.

"Are you craving anything?" Y/N asked.

"Maybe some ramen would be nice, is that fine?"

"Yeah that's a good choice.  I guess we'll be going to a ramen bar then." Y/N decided.

Kenma pulled out his phone, from the back of his pocket, "I'll find a good place nearby."

Kenma looked through his phone while Y/N waited and watched his screen.

"What about here?  Ramen Atelier Nakiryū sounds nice," Kenma continued, "it has 4.4 stars, must be decent."

"Yeah that's fine, is it far from here?" Y/N asked.

"It's far, but closer to both of our places," Kenma answered, "it's a good distance for the both of us to head home anyways."

"Then let's go, the next train is going to leave in a couple minutes." Y/N said.

The best friends headed to a train station and left for dinner.  Once they made it to a nearby station, they walked the rest of the way to the restaurant.  Kenma and Y/N made it to the front of the restaurant and headed in.

  Kenma and Y/N made it to the front of the restaurant and headed in

(This is what the front looks like btw)

Since there wasn't a line, Kenma and Y/N immediately went over to the host.

"Table for two I assume?" the host asked.

"Um yes, for two." Y/N said, holding up two fingers.

"Alright, there is a table available now," the host continued, "follow me please."

The host led them to there seats at a table.  It was pretty early for dinner, so the restaurant wasn't as packed.  Y/N and Kenma sat down in their seats as the host put down the menu.

"Your waiter will be out here shortly." the host said.

Y/N watched as the host walked away to help out another group of people while Kenma looked at the menu.