Dinner With Old Friends

(Warning Manga Spoilers)

*Four Year Time Skip from the last chapter*

"Hey Y/N chan you're here!" Sugawara greeted.

"Hey Y/N chan long time no see," Daichi joked.

Y/N replied approaching her friends, "Hey everyone, and Daichi san we all met up last month."

"That's still considered as long." Tanaka agreed.

"Sit down next to me Y/N chan, we're just waiting for Asahi san now." Kiyoko smiled.

Everyone was waiting at a restaurant to catch up.  This was a normal thing the friends do each month to keep in touch.  They all meet up somewhere in Koriyama since it was in between Tokyo and Miyagi.  Sugawara and Daichi lived in Miyagi still while both Asahi and Y/N lived in Tokyo.  Tanaka and Kiyoko, on the other hand, lived in Koriyama and were normally in charge with the plans and reservations.

Y/N sat down on the chair next to Kiyoko.  On her right was Tanaka, who had his arm draped over the back of her chair, since they were dating.  Sugawara and Daichi sat next to each other, with one seat on Daichi's left reserved for Asahi.

"Hey guys sorry I was late, a cab missed me last minute and I needed to take a bus the rest of the way," Asahi greeted, explaining his arrival last minute.

"That's alright now sit down, sit down," Sugawara encouraged, waving his hand to invite Asahi.

Asahi awkwardly sat down while Tanaka passed out the menu from the end of the table.

"Since this is a barbecue place and we're all adults," Daichi began, "we should eat to our fullest."

Sugawara whispered to Tanaka, "Geez, even he kept his captain like habits throughout all these years."

Daichi ended up glaring at Sugawara right after.  Kiyoko and Y/N were looking at the menu together while Tanaka explained how this place works to Sugawara, because of his early experiences here.  Asahi and Daichi were getting ready to type down the orders just so they don't forget.  Once everyone was done, they got together and wrote down what they wanted for the menu.  Sugawara called the waiter down to take down their orders.

"Hello everyone, what would you guys like today?" the waiter asked, once he came by.

"We would like a number one, five, six, and eight for now." Daichi replied, reading for the list.

"Alright sir, what about the drinks." The waiter asked once again.

Asahi whispered to everyone, "Wait guys we didn't prepare for this part."

"Do you mind if we get some sake, that would be great," Sugawara said.

"No problem sir, your order will be out shortly." The waiter responded before he left.

"You guys can drink right?" Sugawara asked.

A round of mutters claiming yes spread around as Suagwara was proud that he has guess correctly.

A waitress came by to give everyone the drinks before leaving.

Daichi poured the drinks for everyone while Sugawara shuffled the menu back into the end of the table.

"I was wondering, how's Noya san doing in Italy?" Sugawara asked.

"Oh he's doing well, we call every night," Asahi replied.

"How come you guys call so late?" Daichi asked, before handing out the sake cups.

"Noya san told me that he likes to live on the edge, so he wakes up in the middle of the night." Asahi responded.