With You

(After the characters changed out, feel free to create clothes for them.  I couldn't find anything so thanks.)

"That was a great game!" Akane exclaimed.

"Yeah I know right!" Arisa replied.

Y/N just smiled at the conversation and added, "Well, we did win so of course it was a great game."

Y/N, Akane, Arisa, Eiji, and Ami were walking out of the court together and out to the main reception room.  Y/N turned around to see Kuroo, who was surrounded by his team mates.  Kuroo had already changed out and was staring at Y/N at the moment.  Y/N ran over to Kuroo and hug tackled him, or tried to.  Since Kuroo was much bigger than her, he only stepped back a bit and hugged her back.

"Tetsu san, you did great but how's your hand?" Y/N asked as she broke the hug.

"Yeah my finger is fine, see." Kuroo replied, showing Y/N his finger.

At this moment Kuroo looked up and saw his grandpa smiling while talking to his grandma.  Akane and Arisa were right behind his grandparents of course, talking to each other.  Y/N took Kuroo's hand and dragged him over to where his grandparents were, fully aware that Kuroo had already saw them.

"Jiji san ... you actually came," Kuroo said, once the couple got near Eiji and Ami.

"Of course I did, last night Y/N chan changed my mind." Eiji replied, "I now regret not coming to your games Tetsuro kun, I am sorry I hope that you forgive me for my past mistakes."

Kuroo looked down at Y/N before answering his grandpa, "Of course I do Jiji san, and it's okay I understand."

"Thank you for changing his mind Y/N chan," Ami said to Y/N, "I was quite surprised that he even came along today as well."

"Actually I was surprised too, I didn't think I was that convincing." Y/N replied with a smile.

Fukurodani was passing by to talk to the Nekoma members.

"Ah Y/N chan!" Bokuto yelled, "Akaasi san! It's Y/N chan she's here!"

"Bokuto san calm down." Akaashi said in his usual tone.

"I'm gonna go say hi," Bokuto said as he jogged away.

Y/N was busy talking to Arisa and Akane while Bokuto was sneaking up on her.

"Hey hey Y/N chan!" Bokuto yelled as he shook her shoulders, "I didn't see you in the crowds today."

Of course Y/N jumped at the surprise attack and turned around.

"Ah Bokuto san, I haven't seen you in a while," Y/N said, "It's been a month or so hasn't it?"

"Yeah it has, last time was at a practice game." Bokuto replied.

"Bokuto san, I thought you were going to eat out now." Kuroo cut in, as he pulled Y/N to his side.

"Oh about that, I wanted to invite some people from Nekoma to come along as well," Bokuto said, "I wanted to bring some friends out to celebrate our recent win."

"That does sound nice," Kuroo said as he thought about it, "are any my team mates coming?"

"Well Akaashi san talked to a couple of them," Bokuto started, "and Lev san, Yaku san, Kai san, Yamamoto san, and maybe Kenma san are coming."

"Well I think you should go," Eiji said to the two boys, "have some fun after your games."

"Wait really Jiji san," Kuroo replied looking at his grandpa.

"Yeah of course," Ami added, "don't worry about us, we can take care of ourselves."

"Well what about you Y/N chan, are you coming along?" Bokuto asked.